Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 03:24 PM   #706
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

good win for Kristina - looks as though she will have very bright future. Anyone know her next tournament?
blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2009, 04:05 PM   #707
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

She will play 100 000$+H in Taipei

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2009, 04:23 PM   #708
country flag blocke

blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light blocke is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for that, hope she does well. Anyone know if she is signed to a big agency i.e. Octagon or IMG?
blocke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 12:21 PM   #709
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

The Taipei draw is out and bad luck; kiki will play seed n°2 Alla kudryavteva

the russian player who reached the semi finale in 100K of Poitiers last week, defeating very good players such as dominika cibulkova and julie coin. She always play good against higher ranked players than her( defeated sharapova in wimbledon last year)
so she can play very good but kiki will be the underdog in that first round facing a player who will be the favourite to win it.

Nothing to lose for kristina, just trying to play her best and enjoy the match. Allez kristina, Goooooooo!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 12:52 PM   #710
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Kristina Mladenovic (FRA) d. (LL)Remi Tezuka (JPN) 63 75

Apparently Kudryavtseva withdrew so a LL replaced her.

Next match is against a qualifer So-Jung Kim (KOR) Goo kristina keep winning!

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 04:28 PM   #711
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Such a wonderful piece of news.Great chance of doing some damage. Keep it up, Kiki!!!
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 05:21 PM   #712
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good start!

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 10:02 PM   #713
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

this taipei draw always loses it's better players!

She should beat the Korean girl, then she plays Yurika Sema or Sophie Ferguson. I don't know about Sema but i've seen Sophie play so many times and she's a pusher extraordinaire.

Should be good for Kiki on this fast surface.
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 01:48 PM   #714
country flag _Liv_

_Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all

seems that the draw is open.Please take good use of it,Kiki

NO ONE BUT DEMENTIEVA

LISICKI,RYBARIKOVA,PAVLYUCHENKOVA,MLADENOVIC
_Liv_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 02:05 PM   #715
country flag améliemomo

Kristina MLADENOVIC (FRA) defeated So-Jung KIM (KOR) 6-4 6-2

and she'll play sophie ferguson next, GOOO kiki!

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 02:07 PM   #716
country flag _Liv_

_Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all

NO ONE BUT DEMENTIEVA

Old Nov 4th, 2009, 03:57 PM   #717
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Great job, Kristina!!!
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 05:39 PM   #718
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2009, 12:09 PM   #719
country flag améliemomo

Kristina Mladenovic def Sophie Ferguson 7-6(3) 5-7 6-3

Great fight from kiki and second semi finale in a 100K after Cagnes-sur-Mer earlier this year.
She'll play the winner of Tanasugarn/Yung-Jan

Allééé kiki!

Old Nov 6th, 2009, 01:21 PM   #720
country flag _Liv_

thats fantastic
GL in your semi,Kiki.I know you can win

NO ONE BUT DEMENTIEVA