Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 40 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 13th, 2009, 02:27 PM   #586
country flag _Liv_

_Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

Ah! and thanks for the pictures!!Nice!
_Liv_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 13th, 2009, 06:12 PM   #587
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
amira tu sait si c'est grave le genou?
franchement j'en sais pas plus que toi, je sais seulement qu'elle avait ressenti des douleurs deja durant le tournoi de wimbledon oů elle portait deja ce strap.
Je pense que c'est plus par precaution car dans ses interviews ŕ wimbly,elle avait l'air plutot "cool" par rapport ŕ cette gčne.

Hi Olivia,welcome here

Kristina is in the best part of the draw and will play a player she already know since its a junior player of the same generation as her. Zarina Diyas of Khazakstan who had a wc there.
She already beat kristina but it was long time ago on different surface.
Kristina improved since then and got some very good experiences on the junior and the pro tour. She won roland garros junior and she managed to win all her qualies matchs there. That is huge for a player who is beginning her pro career like her. She'll already know the courts and has the rythme in this tournament. So Allez Kristina!

shedule of play for tomorrow:

KURT 2 Start 11:00AM

3.Mladenovic vs. Diyas

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 02:17 PM   #588
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Things are not going well at all. Kiki is down 46 03 already and keeps on wasting occasions on her opponent's serve. I have so enough of these shitty shows against other junior players. So so disappointing, I don't want to follow this.
Kristina is on a 12 points losing streak on serve.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 02:30 PM   #589
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

you can say it's better for her to play girls not from junior because they don't know already her game..now 46 14 *30-40 it doesnt look good for Kiki

how did this kazak get a WC in Prague?
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #590
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

46 16. No fight in the second set. Truely shocking and disappointing even though Diyas was not going to be a piece of cake.

Diyas trains in Prague hence the WC. She had a QWC last year as well.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #591
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

A disappointing performance from Kiki but let's hope that she will do better in her next tourney.I was wondering if Kristina is going to receive a WC (from the Frech Tennis Federation) for the US OPEN as it happened ???
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 02:49 PM   #592
country flag Alizé Molik

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
46 16. No fight in the second set. Truely shocking and disappointing even though Diyas was not going to be a piece of cake.

Diyas trains in Prague hence the WC. She had a QWC last year as well.
still a stupid reason to give her a WC imho.

and as for USO WC it is yet to be decided but unless someone suddenly comes who is more deserving I can't see how Kiki wouldn't get it, unless she can enter on her own ranking
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM   #593
country flag _Liv_

_Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all _Liv_ is a name known to all

Kiki.Too bad,Diyas is only 15 yo and Kiki beat her this year on clay 63 62.But I´m not surprised,I only have jinxed my faves since I entered here

NO ONE BUT DEMENTIEVA

LISICKI,RYBARIKOVA,PAVLYUCHENKOVA,MLADENOVIC
_Liv_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:45 PM   #594
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

I was very disappointing seing the score, what happened kristina?

the last time she played diyas she beat her 6-3 6-0 so I dont understand that loss except if she felt bad with her knee.
If it was the case,please take some rest to cure it and come back when you're ok

great run in qualies though

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 04:42 PM   #595
country flag Iceland
From island to island

So first time that Kristina gets disappointing and people in GM already start bashing her and underrating her achievements. It pisses me off!

The fact is that she has been playing way too much, she may lack freshness in my opinion.

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 05:02 PM   #596
country flag améliemomo

Yes I think the same. She improved so fast in her game and so in her ranking. She was the favourite in this match and with all her qualies matchs it was certainly "too much" to handle for our kiki.

But well she had so impressive progress these last 3 months, we all still remember her run in South America playing the banana bowl etc... she won a slam in junior,that mean all her effort were rewarded.
She s a huge working girl and this loss just delays her breakthrough.

I think she has to take her time and play more on itf circuit to take good experience and points. But before that take some mental and physical rest.
she'll come back fresher and the haters will eat their hats its only jealousy.

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 06:31 PM   #597
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
So first time that Kristina gets disappointing and people in GM already start bashing her and underrating her achievements. It pisses me off!

The fact is that she has been playing way too much, she may lack freshness in my opinion.
It's always easier to be negative than positive

I think it's normal she lost a match which she has to win. That's tennis and she has still a lot to learn. If it was that easy, she was number 1 at the end of the year

No, it's disapointed. But there will be next chances.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 04:00 AM   #598
country flag Alizé Molik

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
she'll come back fresher and the haters will eat their hats its only jealousy.
exact, tu vois que celui qui a dit que diyas avait trop de 'class' pour kiki - il/elle a veritablement le top 10 de juniour dans son signature(sauf kiki)...ridicule! il a vu toutes ces joueuses dans un match? j'en doute!

and yes Kiki has had a big couple of months and this always happens when girls are going from juniour to senior - the 'freshness' comme antoine a dit, is not there because they don't have the habit of playing week in week out in such a fashion.
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 06:05 AM   #599
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
It's always easier to be negative than positive

I think it's normal she lost a match which she has to win. That's tennis and she has still a lot to learn. If it was that easy, she was number 1 at the end of the year

No, it's disapointed. But there will be next chances.
Sentence of the day imo I'm sad too, but she'll come back stronger, I'm sure!
Old Jul 15th, 2009, 10:59 AM   #600
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizé Molik View Post
exact, tu vois que celui qui a dit que diyas avait trop de 'class' pour kiki - il/elle a veritablement le top 10 de juniour dans son signature(sauf kiki)...ridicule! il a vu toutes ces joueuses dans un match? j'en doute!

and yes Kiki has had a big couple of months and this always happens when girls are going from juniour to senior - the 'freshness' comme antoine a dit, is not there because they don't have the habit of playing week in week out in such a fashion.
oui c'est ridicule.Je pense que plein de personnes qui la descendent la craignent en realité dans le sens ou elle presente un gros potentiel,ça les angoissent de se dire qu'elle pourrait tout exploser chez les pros. Mais on est tous conscient ici que le passage des juniors aux pro est tres delicat ŕ faire. Elle doit prendre son temps et continuer de travailler dur pour se sentir prete pour ce passage.