Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2008, 02:43 PM   #256
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

Kiki qualified easily, 61 63 against Gaud despite 11 DFs . Great start and she can even improve her stats on serve. That's really positive .
We don't know yet who she plays in the 1st round. Webley-Smith or Georges would be great, héhé! ^^

Good luck in MD!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2008, 03:03 PM   #257
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

Well done ! Good luck for the MD !

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 08:23 PM   #258
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

11 DF??is she try to compete dementieva at her prime??

congrats to her.Allez!

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2008, 08:36 PM   #259
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

The worst thing in this story is that Kiki has done worse in some of her matches . But still well done on getting through in two easy sets with such a disadvantage! Kristina will face Gracia Radovanovic, really a shame that they have to meet so early . It should be a close match, Gracia has played very solid tennis lately. Cmon!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 02:29 AM   #260
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

but I dont understand why she is struggling that much on her serve.
Didnt you say that her strengh is to have "big serve"??
and she is tall so dont understand all her dfs,can you explain?
as for gracia,I like her but I really hope kristina to continue her wave of wins after her great us open run.
A good run there can give her even more confidence and experience.
But well,hopefully she'll do her best.
Allez kiki

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/

Last edited by améliemomo : Sep 22nd, 2008 at 02:37 AM.
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 12:01 PM   #261
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

In Tennis Magasine they said she had an injury at her shoulder and It explained why her serve wasn't good.

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 08:06 PM   #262
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina defeated Gracia 63 63.

Very clean scoreline, I'm really happy about this start. She lost her serve twice but still faced 11 BPs today. She won 67% of the pts after a first serve . Overall she clearly dominated the match. Well done Kiki!!!!!!

She faces now Samantha Schoeffel on Thursday. Really winnable, Sam has not done much this year. Allez!

Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 08:57 PM   #263
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Great work Kristina!
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2008, 04:08 PM   #264
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffrey91 View Post
In Tennis Magasine they said she had an injury at her shoulder and It explained why her serve wasn't good.

I hope she cured it well cause as we see with sharapova, shoulder injury are difficult to deal with.
Thats surprising that such a young girl as kristina had a shoulder injury.
Kiki

Old Sep 25th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #265
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina lost 63 76(4) to Schoeffel (591st).
I thought she would resist a bit more but she did fight in that second set, coming back from a 25 deficit and even saving two match points... Despite many first serves in, she had to lose to this more experienced girl. Kiki will have other occasions .

Old Oct 1st, 2008, 03:51 PM   #266
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina's schedule :

- 10/6-10: Osaka (Grade A) : she wasnt originally in the list, but Nouf said she would play there. Nara, Bogdan will be top seeds but the rest of the field is pretty poor apart of them. She will have a big opportunity of winning a first major and enter top 10 there.
- 10/20-26 : she is in the ALT list of Taďpei (100k) and of a 25k in Japan.

So this is her first Asian tour ! Great idea!

Old Oct 4th, 2008, 04:03 PM   #267
country flag améliemomo

yeah good luck kiki!

thanks Iceland, "1er sur les news bien sur!"

Old Oct 8th, 2008, 10:16 AM   #268
country flag Iceland
From island to island

My pleasure .

Kristina won her first match in Osaka pretty easily 61 64 against a LL (Aoki). First real test will be in QF since she might play Zarina Diyas... I hope there won't be any accident till this point.
Good luck Kiki, time to win a major tournament!

Old Oct 8th, 2008, 01:04 PM   #269
country flag améliemomo

Allez Kiki!

Old Oct 9th, 2008, 10:47 PM   #270
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina is in QF, won all her three matches in straight sets. Now she has a tougher challenge with Zarina Diyas, it won't be easy... The last time they played Kiki won 67 62 64.
She is also in SF in doubles, so that's really good for the ranking, she has a chance at securing a top 10 status after this event!

Cmon!!