Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 144 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #2146
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

She might be cramping. Too much running for her standards these two weeks.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:56 PM   #2147
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

She is very tired
And she can't play Washington. So next Montreal qualifying or doubles in Washinghton
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 02:57 PM   #2148
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Hope Fran win it all now
Good two weeks for Kiki
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #2149
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
3-6 6-3 0-6.

Dreadful 3rd set. She seemed to have nothing left in the tank in that last set. She also seemed to have troubles with her lower back, kept stretching it. Hope she didn't pick up an injury...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:02 PM   #2150
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Got a taste of her own medicine there. Sad, really. If it's not one thing, it's the other. Good two weeks, but not many reasons for hope. Perhaps at least she won't wait that long until her next SF.

Danasan, it's your job to post pics now. I'm just gonna crawl into a corner and die
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:15 PM   #2151
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Donna and Kiki are such a pair. Giving and receiving bagels equally. Based on this pattern Fran should get bagelled next round but she will probably be obstinate and buck the trend.

As I thought, Kiki's lower level remains in the background and rears its head from time to time.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #2152
country flag Skoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
How is Fran serving better than her? How is Fran destroying her serve?

I know Fran at her best is an awesome rallier but serving better than Kiki?

It's hard to imagine, and since I can't see it...
Well, Kiki was tired and cramping. Of course, under normal circumstances, it shouldn't have been like this. Actually, she probably won more points with well constructed rallies. Fran had some return winners, but I don't think there were any from Kiki. Well, everything was off from the start. Towards the end of the second set, she was barely moving and crouched in pain after a serve in the third. So, yeah, if she actually cares and the the DFs don't creep in, that happens. Never getting anywhere. Not even a "real" WTA final at this stage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
3-6 6-3 0-6.

Dreadful 3rd set. She seemed to have nothing left in the tank in that last set. She also seemed to have troubles with her lower back, kept stretching it. Hope she didn't pick up an injury...
Nah, it's nothing serious. Happened at RG, too, but she took some painkillers there and won eventually. Probably she took some here, but it was not the same thing. That was the second match after weeks of unintended vacation. I think she would be fine if she'd play tomorrow, but probably tired. I was hoping fitness is not a problem, but apparently it is. At least it's fixable. I suppose I should be more positive because she might have fixed some mental issues, but, of course, I can't be sure it wasn't just random.

Why the fuck am I blabbering? Back to my corner now.
Old Jul 26th, 2014, 05:25 AM   #2153
country flag TheJoh

Kiki will play against 1st seed Safarova in Washington. I won't surprised if she retire as in Bucharest. But Lucie can lose to anyone. So..
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 07:24 AM   #2154
country flag TheJoh

Citi open players party
With Alize Lim

Old Jul 28th, 2014, 05:54 PM   #2155
country flag Skoo

^ Nice pair

Dzenita sending the force

Last edited by Skoo : Jul 28th, 2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 06:06 PM   #2156

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Her worldclass coach

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #2157
country flag Skoo

She must have disguised herself as Kiki and she's playing now instead. How else could it already be 0-3? Oh wait...
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #2158

Already down a double break in R1 against (1)Safarova, 0-3*

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 06:11 PM   #2159

*0-4... time to maybe, like, win a game?

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 06:14 PM   #2160

She considered my suggestion