Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 121 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #1801
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

I read correctly but maybe it's a wrong information..
I dont care so much abt her, but if it works i will be happy. If it doesnt work, it will be a big, a total waste.
But i dont know what she really wants, bc if she wants to be the best, she wouldnt do what she did.. like with Rodolphe Gilbert, her former coach. She didnt talk to him during like 3 months before broke and it was not a problem for her. He never was with her when the slam was not in France and it was not a problem for her. REALLY KIKI ?
I dont understand how she can deal between ambition and.. that.
Jow is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #1802
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Well, it is obvious that it was not working, anyway. It was probably such a bad relationship that she didn't even want to talk to him again

But, yes, you're right, her ambition is only declared, it doesn't show.
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #1803
country flag Jow

Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice Jow is just really nice
Yes it was not working but she was giving money to someone for coaching with any contact. How can you do that when you have ambitions like she show? I really don't understand and honesty I won't try.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#FrenchArmy.
Cornet | Hesse | Lim
Dodin | Jeanjean | Brouleau | Suvrijn
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #1804
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Kiki is seed 8 at s'Hertogenbosch qualies and she smoked Daniilidou 2 & 1 in Q1. Will need to beat (2)Vandeweghe to qualify. Allez!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya

Last edited by Losing Streak : Jun 14th, 2014 at 03:47 PM.
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 04:57 PM   #1805
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jow View Post
I read correctly but maybe it's a wrong information..
I dont care so much abt her, but if it works i will be happy. If it doesnt work, it will be a big, a total waste.
But i dont know what she really wants, bc if she wants to be the best, she wouldnt do what she did.. like with Rodolphe Gilbert, her former coach. She didnt talk to him during like 3 months before broke and it was not a problem for her. He never was with her when the slam was not in France and it was not a problem for her. REALLY KIKI ?
I dont understand how she can deal between ambition and.. that.
well I watch her interview at "l'Equipe tv" at the end of last year, talking about her year and her ambitions, her plan to play a "different" tennis blablabla

at the end she dumped him after the AO, not serious at all if you ask me. But she's Kristina Mladenovic you know she can do that the best players NEVER act that way, look at sharapova for example.

When she pick a coach she knows EXACTLY in which direction she wants to go; what she wants and how to get it. Example : Tomas Hogstedt 2 years with him = 1 slam (Roland Garros), then Sven Groenfeld 5 months = 1 slam (Roland Garros)

well it is not ONLY about the coach, I think the player has to be REALLY involved in it's project to succeed, the coach is only there to encourage her and make her stay confident about herself "yeah you are able to do it, yes you are doing a great job..."

I still dont think she ll do something great with the like of Amandine Hesse father but well she tried so many things, one more is not a big difference

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 09:08 PM   #1806
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Well, Yannick Hesse is surely not her full-time coach, so stop worrying about that Again, she's only with her mother in Rosmalen.

Good win. It's only a win against Daniilidou, but still, against anyone, if she didn't struggle, it's good Also, irrelevant. Unless it will become a habit. And pigs will start to fly.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #1807
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lost in three sets to Coco. Didn't see it so can't comment much. Coco has a very big serve so was never going to be easy to play on grass.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #1808
country flag Skoo

Yes, well, congrats Coco!
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:01 PM   #1809
country flag Jow

Yes but Kiki has a big serve too and she loves grass. Really, nothing is changing.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#FrenchArmy.
Cornet | Hesse | Lim
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #1810

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jow View Post
Yes but Kiki has a big serve too
She USED TO have a big serve

The Coco brat is a tough opponent though

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:07 AM   #1811
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Roberta Vinci vs Donna Vekic
Vera Zvonareva vs Tara Moore
Zarina Diyas vs Kristina Mladenovic
Peng Shuai vs Carla Suarez Navarro
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:38 AM   #1812
country flag Jow

Not so bad for Kristina..

#FrenchArmy.
Cornet | Hesse | Lim
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 03:52 PM   #1813
country flag Skoo

@KikiMladenovic
Even if we lost �� Had a great week in s'Hertogenbosch with @MisaKrajicek �� good feelings in singles/doubles! Next Wim

Good-looking trophy there.
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 07:14 PM   #1814

GL at Wimbly! The draw could be worse.

Old Jun 20th, 2014, 09:29 PM   #1815
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That section is a big opportunity for everyone in it.
I mean seriously, it's full of players who are either out of form, inexperienced, uncomfortable on grass, coming back from injury, or having ongoing injury issues. A big chance for Kiki and Donna to meet R3, and that would usually be a rd 1 match in my opinion.

Would be a terrible wasted chance if she didn't at least beat Diyas.

Nice week in doubles. Those runner up trophies look like winning trophies.

Last edited by HowardH : Jun 20th, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote