Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 24th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #151
country flag jean-mick

jean-mick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

tamaryn hendler you also got 2 follo !! she good
jean-mick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 24th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #152
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Even though it won't count, Kristina has scored 3 top 100 win in the European Winter Cup :
- 61 62 against Richel Hongenkamp (75th) in the qualifying rounds
- 46 75 64 against Timea Babos (64th) in R1
- 61 64 against Yana Buchina (56th) today for the 3rd position competition!!!

She is perfectly assuming her top 100 status. Too bad that she lost the only match that mattered ^^.

Next tournaments : Banana Bowl (G1) & Copa Gerdau (GA). She will seeded there .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #153
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Kristina won both her singles & doubles matches with Chloé Babet when France was lead 1/0 by Russia. Thanks to her performance, France finishes 3rd of the European Winter Cup. Not bad at all!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Feb 25th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #154
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute

kiki is the best! :-)
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 02:13 PM   #155
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina finally gets back to junior events. She will play the two big tournaments in Brazil, the Banana Bowl (G1) begins this week. She will take it as a preparation for the Copa Gerdau, the real tournament to get.

1 Bojana Jovanosvski SRB vs Q/LL
Nadezda Guskova RUS vs Laura Slater GBR
Isabela Robbiani PAR vs Zuzana Luknarova SVK
15 Diana Marcu ROU vs Gally de Wael BEL

11 Kristina Mladenovic FRA vs Q/LL
WC Flavia Borges BRA vs Josymar Escalona VEN
WC Marina Lebrão BRA vs Alexa Guarachi USA
8 Valeriya Solovieva RUS vs Aleksandrina Naydenova BUL

I think this is a good draw for her. I am looking forward to a match against Jovanovski. The road isn't easy but her last event makes me confident. Nouf who saw her reported that she has improved her serve adding more power to it . Allez!

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 07:10 PM   #156
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina won her first match not as easily as I thought, but she still got through with a 62 36 61 victory over Di Biasi. The job is done, it's what matters. She will surely level up match after match, maybe she needed time to adapt herself to the Brasilian conditions.
She faces tomorrow Brasil's Flavia Borges 201st. I thought that it would be an easy round for her but actually she has some good references this year : a Grade 2 tournament won & then a SF+QF. Kristina has to be cautious with this one, she won't have the crowd with her in addition.
Allez !

Old Mar 12th, 2008, 10:08 PM   #157
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina won quite convincingly 64 75 against the talented Bresilian. She was in good form, so even though the gap in the ranking is big, I think Kristina can still be happy about her performance. A third round is already a satisfaction, but now she needs to go farther, I hope she is ready!
She faces Valeriya Solovieva, one of the toughest seeds she could face ... but she should make it, I'm confident! Allez!

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #158
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina keeps on winning (except in doubles, she lost in first round with Amandine )!! She defeated today Valeriya Solovieva 75 63 . Very clean win without much trouble!! I'm so pleased about this result, she is finally striking top 100 wins in important tournaments. It's only her third official one. It's also her first big QF here !

She meets Diana Marcu who took out Jovanovski for Kristina , a big opportunity to reach QF! Cmon!!!!

Old Mar 15th, 2008, 09:31 AM   #159
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I am not sure about the result but apparently, Kristina won 63 63 but as there is no confirmation of the official website, I am a bit cautious with it ^^.
If she has indeed won, she faces in SF Paula Ormaechea. Allez!

Old Mar 16th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #160
country flag youkoulélé

youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of youkoulélé has much to be proud of

Hope she really won !!!
youkoulélé is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 08:37 AM   #161
country flag Iceland
From island to island

She went into SF but she lost to Ormaechea 64 62 . I guess this girl is the typical claycourter & managed to disrupt Kristina's game.
It's still a great tournament for her, one of the best she had. I hope she follows this way in Copa Gerdau (GA). She can score big points there ... & she has to ^^. Her points won in Tunisia last year are taken off in the next weeks.

Old Mar 20th, 2008, 12:29 PM   #162
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina is keeping her good form in the Copa Gerdau where she has reached the 3rd round after a 62 60 victory over Slater . She has also broken top 70 this week, so she is at her best rank! I hope she can build on this & get even higher, she has points to defend during this week, so the more she wins, the better it is .

She faces number 1 seed Bojana Jovanovski, an upset is really possible, cmon Kristina!

Old Mar 24th, 2008, 06:40 PM   #163
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina failed at defeating Bojana in a very one-sided match in favour of the Serbian girl lost 26 26 .... BUT she did take the double title with Maryna Zanevska !!!! They won 64 60 in the final!

Congrats Kristina, two convincing tournaments in a row, keep it up!

Old Mar 25th, 2008, 04:52 PM   #164
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Kristina is getting closer to reach top 50, she is at the 56th rank this week thanks to her brilliant performance with Maryna . I really like how things are advancing for her, she is already an accomplished double players, it will help her a lot to improve her game in singles. Her next events will be on April, 7th in Le Cap d'Ail for a Grade 2 tournament. The biggest threats will be Zarina Diyas, Ana Bogdan & Laura Robson.

I can't wait already!!! Allez Kiki!!

Old Apr 6th, 2008, 04:04 PM   #165
country flag Iceland
From island to island

I'm always the only one to talk in this thread .

Kristina is back on clay in le Cap d'Ail this week for a G2 event. She will start the tournament against Margarita Lazareva, then a Q or Ejdesgaard. It should be easy till this point. Afterwards, she has Zarina Diyas, one of the most in-form 1993 girls and Ana Bogdan...

Not easy, but I think it's better this way. If Kristina wants to improve, she will have to beat those girls. She has yet to score a big upset. Reaching SF here would already be very satisfying. Good luck .