Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 104 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #1546
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

^ she really got alot of points after the U.S. Open too defend as well i hoping she can defend most of those, but yeah let hope for an good draw at the U.S. Open

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #1547
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
Kiki A lot of points to defend at the USO...she needs a good draw.
It seems to me that Kristina is really in a bad spiral at the moment. Really don't have any hopes for the US Open... I mean there are certain top players she could definitively beat if she falls in their section of the draw, Kvitova or even Sharapova for instance who is in pretty bad form (an understatement) and whom she endangered in Wimbledon is very accessible but I wouldn't bet money on her doing so in the form she is in at the very moment.

Anyways, if she falls in Kvitova's, Kerber's or Sharapova's section which are the players with the most sub-par forms, I'll be really relieved hoping she'd have raised her level by then somehow.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #1548
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
It seems to me that Kristina is really in a bad spiral at the moment. Really don't have any hopes for the US Open... I mean there are certain top players she could definitively beat if she falls in their section of the draw, Kvitova or even Sharapova for instance who is in pretty bad form (an understatement) and whom she endangered in Wimbledon is very accessible but I wouldn't bet money on her doing so in the form she is in at the very moment.

Anyways, if she falls in Kvitova's, Kerber's or Sharapova's section which are the players with the most sub-par forms, I'll be really relieved hoping she'd have raised her level by then somehow.
Think te same as you. even at New Heaven, the draw will be high for her to get some wins and built some confidence. Hope so for her but she looks so rusty

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #1549
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Lost to Lisicki 5-7 1-6
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #1550
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

she could compete for one set and POUF nothing, must pray for a good draw at US OPEN

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #1551
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, hopefully things are going better in New York

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #1552
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

I had hopes for a win yesterday. Better luck next time.
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 07:41 AM   #1553
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

HAMPTON, Jamie USA [23] - ARRUABARRENA, Lara ESP
MLADENOVIC, Kristina FRA - MEDINA GARRIGUES, Anabel ESP
BEGU, Irina-Camelia ROU - RADWANSKA, Urszula POL
MINELLA, Mandy LUX - STEPHENS, Sloane USA [15]
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:18 PM   #1554
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Was up 6-1 1-0 before the injury. She pretty much looks done now
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:20 PM   #1555
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

she's injured?
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #1556
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceze View Post
she's injured?
Took a MTO and got her right leg taped.
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:33 PM   #1557
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

bad news
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #1558
country flag Frederik

Her movement in the first few games after the MTO was absolutely terrible and I was sure she would retire any minute. She still doesn't look good now but it's gotten a lot better.

False hope?
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #1559
country flag Aariel

Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all Aariel is a name known to all

She looks ok now.

Medina Garriges actually got a warning for wasting time on Mladenovic's serve! First time I've seen that.
Aariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #1560
country flag Frederik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aariel View Post
She looks ok now.

Medina Garriges actually got a warning for wasting time on Mladenovic's serve! First time I've seen that.
a well deserved warning.