Kristina Mladenovic !!!!! - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #1501
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

^^ Indeed Kristina ends this edition of Wimbledon 2013 with her first slam in mixed doubles. Congratulations Kiki et Vive la France !! She really played a good match, really happy for her.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:29 PM   #1502
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold TheJoh is a splendid one to behold

Vive le FRANCE! Kristina and Marion are beautiful
[104]Singles (Titles) 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[91]Doubles (Titles) 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #1503
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Congrats to Kiki

She was the best player on court
Wonderwall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #1504
country flag Wonderwall

Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold Wonderwall is a splendid one to behold

Marion and Kristina in their Wimby ball dresses

Old Jul 7th, 2013, 08:06 PM   #1505
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great job Kiki Great two weeks for the French tennis

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #1506
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall View Post
Congrats to Kiki

She was the best player on court
I saw their last three matches here and the RG final. She always was the most interesting player on court. She consistently produced a lot of really nice shots. And she tends to frustrate men with her returns She almost blew it there in her last two service games and it was Nestor who worked more to get the break, but hey, he lost his serve twice in the RG final (she never did), so they're even now. Great tennis and great result, congrats
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #1507
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation

What a great match! Kristina played so well when it mattered most!

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #1508
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

omg well done!
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 09:54 PM   #1509
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Marion first then Kiki ... congrats girls !

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #1510
country flag Ceri

Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of

So pleased for her - any more Wimbledon ball pics found?

- Sharapova - Kerber - Serena - Venus - Mladenovic -

'I had plenty of boyfriends and lots of affairs, but they got furious when I made my name. People would ring up and ask me out. I'd say: "But I'm writing." 'And they'd say: "I see. You're too grand for us now." 'And I'd say: "Actually, I've always been too grand for you."
Muriel Spark
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #1511
country flag Ceri

Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of

There's a really cute one with her brother on her twitter account, just seen it

- Sharapova - Kerber - Serena - Venus - Mladenovic -

'I had plenty of boyfriends and lots of affairs, but they got furious when I made my name. People would ring up and ask me out. I'd say: "But I'm writing." 'And they'd say: "I see. You're too grand for us now." 'And I'd say: "Actually, I've always been too grand for you."
Muriel Spark
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1512
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute

Very cute pic I like her dress. Kristina is in Palermo at the moment. She will play against Koehler in the first round and then if she wins, she will face Cabeza Candela in the second round. IMO, she will win both matches Allez Kristina
Kristina has already won her first round match in doubles with Piter btw.
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #1513
country flag Wonderwall

Another busy day for Kristina in Palermo. Won her 1R singles and through to the SF's of the doubles
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #1514
country flag Six Feet Under
Cake 4eva

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in as a new fan

She played so good against Maria!!
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #1515
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote