Anybody in Brussels next weekend? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 07:00 PM   #1
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Anybody in Brussels next weekend?

???
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 3rd, 2002, 11:00 PM   #2
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
I expect Miriam will not be playing this tournament, as you told me before, Sandra. Any idea if Kristie will be playing? If so, and she makes the second round, then I could conceivably make the trip. I believe Kim and Justine won't be there either.
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2002, 11:55 AM   #3
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Boogie is in the commitment list
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 04:07 PM   #4
baico

baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all baico is a name known to all

ik ga ook naar brussel, zo nu kan je me herkennen daaaag
baico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 06:35 PM   #5
country flag Frau Antje

I was in Brussels for the qualifying. I'm not sure if I come back next weekend. Depends on who is in the semis
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 07:49 PM   #6
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
Nope not going.. still out of money ...

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
~*Alma*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 07:54 PM   #7
country flag Frau Antje

poor Almie
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 07:58 PM   #8
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
I need to find work, but I haven't found something yet

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
Old Jul 8th, 2002, 08:06 PM   #9
country flag Frau Antje

what are you looking for?
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 8th, 2002, 10:06 PM   #10
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
btw, if the Fed Cup team intend flying out to Australia on Thursday ... then what if Boogie makes the QF's in Brussels? (That's me being an optimist again! But I really really want her to win lots of matches....)
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2002, 11:45 AM   #11
country flag Frau Antje

if Boogie reaches the QF, she will fly later to Australia (that's what she told me)
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 9th, 2002, 03:31 PM   #12
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx, I was wondering that too

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2002, 04:04 PM   #13
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally posted by Frau Antje
what are you looking for?
nothing special just something that won't be too complicated and that pays pretty good

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ