EastBourne To Be Wild - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 31st, 2007, 07:22 PM   #1
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
EastBourne To Be Wild

Get your motor running. Head out on the highway..

Petrova signs up for Eastbourne

World No.12 Nadia Petrova from Russia will be among the tennis stars competing at this year’s International Women’s Open in Eastbourne from 18-23 June.

The 24-year-old had a fantastic season in 2006, winning five Tour titles and climbing to No.3 in the world.
She has had a solid start to the 2007 season, winning her seventh career title in Paris in February. Having withdrawn from last year’s Eastbourne event with a hip injury she will be making her Devonshire Park debut this year.
Nadia will join world No.1 and defending champion Justine Henin, world No.3 Svetlana Kuznetsova and world No.5 and defending Wimbledon champion Amelie Mauresmo in the main draw of the event.
International Women’s Open Tournament Director Gavin Fletcher said: “It is great news that we will have another top 20 player battling it out at this year’s International Women’s Open.
“The field is incredibly strong this year and there is sure to be some really exciting tennis to watch throughout the tournament.
“With Henin, Mauresmo and Kuznetsova already confirmed it is a fantastic opportunity to watch some of the world’s very best female athletes.”
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 1st, 2007, 10:20 AM   #2
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EastBourne To Be Wild

The field is incredible strong this year and there is sure to be some really exciting tennis to watch throughout the tournament.
"With Justine Henin, Amelie Mauresmo and Svetlana Kuznetsova already confirmed it is a fantastic opportunity to watch some of the world's very best female athletes."
Tickets are currently on sale for the International Women's Open which offers tennis fans a fantastic opportunity to watch some of the world's finest players. Ticket information is available from the Box Office on 01323 412000. Qualifying for this year's event will take place between Saturday 16 and Monday 18 of June 2007. The main draw will be played between Monday 18 and Saturday 23 of June 2007 at Devonshire Park, Eastbourne. Each day's play will commence at 11:30am.

Old Jun 1st, 2007, 03:18 PM   #3
country flag Chrisi

Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future

I've never thought that there would be so fast so good news. It seems as if the problem with her back is not so terrible. My hopes for Wimbledon are coming back
Mary Pierce.....♥

http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
Chrisi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 05:50 PM   #4
country flag goldenlox

I love the song I used for this title

I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under

Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Old Jun 15th, 2007, 03:22 AM   #5
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dersu Uzala View Post
I'm going. Hopefully Nadia has sorted out her back problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisi View Post
I've never thought that there would be so fast so good news. It seems as if the problem with her back is not so terrible. My hopes for Wimbledon are coming back
I've gotten confirmation from her team that the injury was not as bad as originally thought. Nadia returned to Moscow after Roland Garros to take care of personal business.

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 04:37 PM   #6
country flag goldenlox

(7)LI, Na vs KIRILENKO, Maria
SAFAROVA, Lucie vs GROENEFELD, Anna-Lena
DECHY, Nathalie vs MORIGAMI, Akiko
BYE vs (3)PETROVA, Nadia

(6)PEER, Shahar vs QUALIFIER
BAMMER, Sybille vs REZAI, Aravane
SUGIYAMA, Ai vs SANTANGELO, Mara
BYE vs (2)MAURESMO, Amelie

Dechy is good on grass, so this is not easy.

Old Jun 16th, 2007, 05:11 PM   #7
country flag Chrisi

Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future

Dechy is nearly always a danger for her But if she'll win it draw isn't the worst!

Good luck, Nadia
Mary Pierce.....♥

http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
Chrisi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 08:05 PM   #8
country flag goldenlox

I'm going to see Eastbourne on tv from Thursday on.
I told Nadia on her website that I want to see her play, so she has to win her early rounds this week.

Old Jun 19th, 2007, 06:43 PM   #9
country flag goldenlox

Nadia starts with Dechy on Wednesday.

Old Jun 19th, 2007, 06:55 PM   #10
country flag goldenlox

Li is out so Nadia will probably play Bammer, if she beats Nat.
I should get the Thursday match on tv.

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 01:50 PM   #11
country flag goldenlox

Nadia and Nat are 4-4 in the first set

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 02:10 PM   #12
country flag goldenlox

Nadia won the 1st set 75. She's one set from playing Bammer

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 02:43 PM   #13
country flag goldenlox

Nadia was up 75 41, and lost 4 straight games

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 02:48 PM   #14
country flag goldenlox

Nat had a set point on her serve and Nadia broke for 75 55

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 03:11 PM   #15
country flag goldenlox

Nadia won 75 75