Bradenton boy - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2007, 01:18 AM   #1
country flag Bradenton Boy

Bradenton Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Bradenton boy

Is anyone else bothered by the Tennis Channel and Acura employing pin-up Mieka Buchan in low cut blouses and totally unbuttoned fronts to deliver the day's results on the Acura Update?

I am a serious tennis fan, and I object to using sleaze to sell the sport. I don't object because I'm shocked. I am angry because I resent the implication that I think with my pecker. Those morons!
Bradenton Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2007, 03:40 AM   #2
country flag Maroon

Maroon is an unknown quantity at this point
tennis channel coverage

Personally, I'm much more bothered by ESPN and Tennis Channel showing the same match (Roddick) simultaneously instead of giving us a choice. And when it was raining, the repeats of the same matches over and over, instead of showing us Safina, for instance. Thankfully Roddick is out. I can bear watching Serena, Venus, and Justine over and over but not Roddick
As far as the Acura updates, or whatever they are called, I can zoom through those with my DVR at FF4 since they offer no news anyway..
I do like a lot that they have Martina Navratilova commenting on matches. Have gotten used to the McEnroes, but I had not heard her in this position before. Great. Very grateful that the tennis channel has finally come to Chicago -- unfortunately it's only free until the start of Wimbledon
Maroon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote