Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2011, 07:58 AM   #1081
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

lol....no i read it on the taiwanese news online, just thought i would share the information, since most people weren't able to watch them play live (me included).
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2011, 08:57 AM   #1082
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

su-wei won at least a match in mixed doubles with paul hanley. in R1 they beat cabal/hercog 61 62! gl in R2 today!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 07:45 PM   #1083
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

They just beat Shvedova and Mirny 6/4 5/7 6/4 (leading 5/3 in the second )
But what an amazing match and what a pleasure to see Su-wei playing and have fun
she was playing so good, Hanley just incline himself at the end
GL for the next round ... Hope she'll keep her smile
... Really hope to see her in singles again, she prooves at Brussels that she was able to do something !!!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2011, 08:29 PM   #1084
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Very impressive! Well done Su-Wei! Please keep going at Wimbledon!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 12:18 AM   #1085
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

I watched the entire match today and it was so impressive. Well done Su-Wei, GL next match!!!
JeffreyGOLU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:22 AM   #1086

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

gl for your QF match today, su-wei! get the win!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 11:25 AM   #1087
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I've watched both her last mixed doubles matches.. I'm really a fan of her! Hope she wins the next round aswell

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 03:47 PM   #1088
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZING LAST 2 SETS
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:34 PM   #1089

16 62 62, great score. seems they just skipped the first set

congrats for the SF, su-wei. now win at least one more match! gl!

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:24 AM   #1090

they lost their SF 26 63 57 so close. but still a great run! hope she focuses on singles a little more again now. keep it up, su-wei!

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 11:34 AM   #1091

su-wei playing doubles in budapest this week with xinyun han. R1 against bondarenko sisters. tough draw. gl su-wei! sadly, she's not in the singles or singles quali draw....

Old Jul 4th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #1092
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

She was in the quali but I think because the semi-final in Wimbledon made her pull out from the draw!!
JeffreyGOLU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 08:34 AM   #1093

R1: Han/Hsieh (CHN/TPE) d. Bondarenko/Bondarenko (UKR/UKR) 57 62 108

great fight. gl in R2!

Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #1094

lost in QF: (4) Klepac/Poutchek (SLO/BLR) d. Han/Hsieh (CHN/TPE) 62 46 105

come on su-wei get back on track and win some more matches!

Old Jul 25th, 2011, 08:48 AM   #1095

25k Fergana:

R1: Su-Wei HSIEH (TPE) (6) Vs Maftuna YUNUSOVA (UZB)

go su-wei, get your ranking back up!