Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 5th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #1066
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

she is not in the two WTA events
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2011, 03:18 PM   #1067
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

Su-Wei's playing Eastbourne with Chuang
I wish them all the best of luck, and they have a pretty winnable R1.
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 06:43 PM   #1068
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

finally they play together hope they can win the title
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 07:53 PM   #1069
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Good luck Su-Wei and Chia-Jung!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #1070
country flag JeffreyGOLU

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 10:47 AM   #1071
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

they lost 46 36

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đΰi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 12:22 PM   #1072
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

Not a good loss... They were down 46 06 at one point and MP too at 15. They managed to turn the scoreline into something respectable, but... They need to step it up because though Grandin and Uhlirova are fine doubles players, Su-Wei and Chia-Jung are far superior.
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 02:51 PM   #1073

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Wimbledon R1:

Sorana Cirstea ROU
Ayumi Morita JPN
v
Chia-Jung Chuang TPE (15)
Su-Wei Hsieh TPE (15)

go su-wei!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đΰi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jun 17th, 2011, 11:28 PM   #1074
country flag Chakvenus

First round's winnable, I feel, but I won't get my hopes up for anything more. Kuznetsova/Zvonareva could be too much.
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #1075

yeah, i think so too!

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 11:10 AM   #1076

gl for your doubles match today, su-wei!

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:18 PM   #1077

they lost 46 46 not a good result. i expected them to win at least one round! come on su-wei, get back to winning in singles and doubles again!

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 10:21 PM   #1078
country flag Chakvenus

that is a TERRIBLE loss.
i actually don't even know what to say.
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 10:23 AM   #1079
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Well, according to Su-Wei and Chia-Jung, they actually played well yesterday, just a few errors on critical points. Still, really disappointing results, you would think they are a better team than Cirstea/Morita I think maybe its time for Su-Wei to ditch doubles for now, she hasnt really been performing that well in doubles this year, and she is not getting any younger, why not push herself in singles and see if she can compete with the world's elite in singles again.
Anyway best of luck in mixed doubles, but i really dont expect much...
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 09:06 PM   #1080
country flag Chakvenus

^ where did you hear them say that? i believe you, but i'm just curious as you always seem to have the best information on Su-Wei! But i'm glad they played well, or so they say. i wish i could have gone to see them that day.