Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #1036
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

4-6 2*-1 now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2011, 01:35 PM   #1037
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

4-6 6-2 4-5, come on Su-Wei! Take this match!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2011, 01:39 PM   #1038
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

what a choker
Old May 16th, 2011, 01:41 PM   #1039
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Su-Wei lost 4-6 6-2 4-6 Had 3 break pts at 4-4 3rd set! Good try anyway! Good luck in doubles at Roland Garros with Yan Zi!
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:25 PM   #1040
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

^ Do we think they'll be seeded there? I tried to configure teams/rankings and I think it's possible that she and Yan can snag a seed in like the 14-16 range, but we'll see. I'm hoping they do. They're good enough to upset any team when they're on, but a seeding always helps!
Old May 17th, 2011, 08:23 AM   #1041
country flag CrazyTennis

mmm...i dont think they will be seeded. Su-Wei is ranked 38, and Yan Zi 36. Thats way too low to be seeded. Apart from this year's regular top teams like: (in no particular order)
1.Penetta/Dulko
2.Srebotnik/Peschke
3.King/Shevedova
4.Azarenka/Kirilenko
5.Mattek-Sands/Shaugnessy
6.Mirza/Vesnina
7.Hantuchova/Radwanska
8.Strycova/Benesova
9.Peng/Zheng
10.Martinez Sanchez/Medina Garrigues
11.Errani/Vinci

There are still a few other pairings that are ranked above Hsieh/Yan, such as Black/Unknown, Huber/Unknown, Petrova/Rodionova? Even Chan/Niculescu and Chuang/Govortsova are ranked higher than Hsieh/Yan.
Anyway doesnt matter, they upset a few seeds to get to the semi of Madrid, i am sure they can do it again! Good luck girls!
Old May 17th, 2011, 08:57 AM   #1042
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

awww, su-wei, a close one

but at least she won some matches in singles at a WTA event again and gets 12 ranking points. she will move up from no. 343 to around no. 325 next week! gl at the FO in doubles!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đΰi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #1043
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday in Brussels

spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:46 AM   #1044
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

Does anyone know who Su-Wei will be playing doubles with at FO since ZI is now pregnant?? The timing of this - although it's great for Yan - is a bit unforunate...I hope she can find a good partner.
Old May 20th, 2011, 09:23 AM   #1045

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

hope so too. congrats to ZI, but too bad for su-wei

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đΰi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old May 21st, 2011, 12:06 AM   #1046
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

hope she can play with chuang!!
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 03:51 AM   #1047
country flag Chakvenus

^ ohhh me too!
It still irks me that they didn't continue their partnership after their successful AO...
But Chuang has probably already agreed to play with Govortsova despite shitty results.
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:39 AM   #1048
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

Her father said that she is going to play with Vandeweghe in FO!!
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2011, 06:49 AM   #1049

ok...strange team, but gl to you ladies!

Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:01 AM   #1050
country flag Vaxey

Vandeweghe? Oh no....