Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 24th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #376
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

I watched her in the Hopman asian playoff vs Shvedova, and IMO she plays with no motivation at all. And her game was VERY poor. Nowhere near the player I saw at AO.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 25th, 2008, 12:25 PM   #377
country flag HumphreyHan

HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice

Actually this is the Su wei tennis fighting method,she is not likely the continual force pulls out to hits the ball, but she destroys the rhythm of competition to defeat the rival.People first time to looked she plays tennis in the competition,everybody possibly thought quite does not adapt.Hope everybody can adapt her.Looked that she plays the competition is enjoyable,we can see the different skills of tennis.Last year Su wei infiltrated 4th Round in Australian Open. She unfolded her unique tennis style of playing. I thought that Su Wei's shortcoming is that her serves does not look like the European and American contestants who to have the speed and strength, but also she is thinner than all of females tennis players,therefore she accepts the weight training to strengthen physical ability and to avoid her old wound of waist.Hope that everybody gives her many confidence and support,anticipating that she creates the good result again in 2009 seasons.
HumphreyHan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2008, 03:21 AM   #378
country flag HumphreyHan

HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice HumphreyHan is just really nice

Hsieh's schedule in new season:
01.03.2009 Hopman Cup
01.09.2009 Hobart-Quali Draw
01.19.2009 Australian Open

Good luck to Su Wei.
Old Dec 29th, 2008, 04:09 AM   #379
country flag HumphreyHan

Su Wei will go to Perth on Dec 31th.
Old Jan 1st, 2009, 12:41 PM   #380
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Good luck Su-Wei! Keep the surprise runs coming in 2009!!!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 09:10 AM   #381
country flag HumphreyHan

Su wei lost to A.Cornet 4-6 4-6. Hope she can beat Russian or Italian next match.
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 01:10 AM   #382
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

at least it was close. come out fighting next match, Su-Wei
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 09:51 AM   #383
country flag HumphreyHan

Hsieh's schedule updates:
01.03.2009 Hopman Cup
01.09.2009 Hobart-Quali Draw
01.19.2009 Australian Open
02.04.2009 Fed cup in Perth
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 11:43 AM   #384
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Busy schedule! Come on Su-Wei please do well, she has a lot of points to defend.
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:41 AM   #385
country flag HumphreyHan

Hsieh lost to D.Safina for 6-4 2-6 5-7. She should win the match(In 3rd set,she lead four games to two)...............
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #386
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Frustrating to see Su-Wei lose close matches. Huge difference between pushing a player and pulling off the win...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 03:17 PM   #387
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

im watching her now. shes so cute .. always smiling and ejoying her time.. Trying to beat Marat ..

apparently she was going to try to scare one of her caoches. after her match against Safina.. and a journalist walked past.. and she thought it was him, and jumped on his back and screamed. and the journalist got a shock and scared .. she said that she was really embarassed after that ..

shes cute and thats it .. new fan i am xD
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 11:39 AM   #388
country flag HumphreyHan

Su Wei lose to F.Pennetta 5-7 3-6. She will go to Hobart tomorrow morning.
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 02:48 PM   #389
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Hsieh played silly. She had a lead in the first set and was 40-0 up to go 4-4 in the second set but kept using unaffective drop shots to throw the sets away. Still, it's been a good tournament for her, she could probably reach 2r or 3r depending on the AO draw.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 05:21 PM   #390
country flag CrazyTennis

Yeah that has always been Su-Wei's problem, she doesn't know when not to use her drop shots. It may be effective at times, but most of the times it end up been her downfall. Good luck in Brisbane!