Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2008, 08:43 PM   #331
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by genemark View Post
Su-wei was not playing well against Brengle who has a powerful forehand. Su-wei was bothered by some of the calls and was not serving well at all. As always, she relied on breaking serves to win the match. There were many well-disguised shots coming off Su-wei's double handed forehand and backhands that really confused Brengle. Sometimes Brengle just watched with disbelief that the balls went to unexpected places. Even though su-wei eventually came off a winner, she was not satisfied with her play. Brengle is a good player. After all, she has had a great junior career. I also watched Su-wei's 3rd round match against Barrois. Barrois can serve well with strong forehands. However, her backhand side is a lot weaker and mostly uses slices rather than top spins. Barrois was very disturbed by some of the calls. There was even on one occasion that she thew the racquet down to the ground and yelled at the chair empire. I don't think she really recovered from that. Su-wei was serving poorly as usual during the first set and gradually got better. She even got some service winners and aces in toward the end of the 2nd set. She finished the match in style with her favorite drop shot.
'
Thanx so much for the report! Its always nice to hear from people who are there to watch it live what the players form are like. Really hope both Yung-Jan and Su-Wei do well here! So Genemark can give us more report
Thanx again
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2008, 06:50 PM   #332
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Well done Su-Wei! She just beat Rodina in the first round of US open! 6-2 6-4! Her potential second round opponent could be Petrova, who had been playing sum good tennis recently! All the best Su-Wei! Good luck!
Old Aug 26th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #333
country flag drgray

drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice

haha, Su-wei. She can only play well in GS! keep going!
drgray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 12:41 AM   #334
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute

She's so unpredictable. Congrats~
[Svetlana Kuznetsova] [Ai Sugiyama] [Su-Wei Hsieh] [Gisela Dulko]

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]
[Tathiana Garbin] [Timea Bacsinszky] [Kaia Kanepi] [Na Li] [Vera Douchevina]

The Pompous Member Of The Justine Philistines' Society™
Martian 4 Life
Martian KC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2008, 04:33 AM   #335
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Keep Going Su-Wei !!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 12:53 PM   #336
country flag CrazyTennis

Su Wei just won a 25k in japan, She is now playing doubles at the commonwealth bank tennis classic in Bali. I am guessing she didnt make the singles qualifying because of her final at the 25k...though i wonder why she didnt just skip the 25k final....
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 01:16 PM   #337
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTennis View Post
Su Wei just won a 25k in japan, She is now playing doubles at the commonwealth bank tennis classic in Bali. I am guessing she didnt make the singles qualifying because of her final at the 25k...though i wonder why she didnt just skip the 25k final....
She actually withdrew from Bali a while ago...

Anyway, I don't think she could've just "withdrawn" from the $25K final...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 04:11 PM   #338
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei and Shuai Win it all.
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM   #339
country flag CrazyTennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
She actually withdrew from Bali a while ago...

Anyway, I don't think she could've just "withdrawn" from the $25K final...
Not "withdrawn" in that sense, but it would not be the first time she threw away a match to make qualifying of the next tournament. Anyway it would make more sense for her to play singles as well if she is playing doubles at Bali, the draw is relatively weak and she could have picked up sum valuable points. Good luck in doubles anyway...
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 04:35 PM   #340
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Hsieh/Peng d. Morita/Nakamura 62 63
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #341
country flag Martian KC

Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute Martian KC has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see her winning in doubles again.

[Maja Matezvic] [Karolina Sprem] [Eleni Daniilidou] [Maria Kirilenko] [Jelena Jankovic]

Martian 4 Life
Old Sep 10th, 2008, 08:21 PM   #342
country flag drgray

drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice drgray is just really nice

I would have loved to have seen that doubles match, all double handers on both sides... haha.
drgray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 12:13 PM   #343
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Su-Wei and Shuai into doubles final
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM   #344
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

It's good to see her doing well with Shuai this week, but it means that she had to withdraw from Tokyo qualies.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2008, 05:54 PM   #345
country flag Martian KC

What's Su-Wei's record in double finals? 2-4?!? Let's improve that Su-Wei!

Martian 4 Life