Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2008, 06:38 AM   #271
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

I hope that Su-wei will win the 50.000 Saint-Gaudens !!
I don't know how she plays on clay but she can do it!!
Good Luck Hsieh !!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2008, 02:33 PM   #272
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Hsieh d Mraz 6/3 6/2

Good luck for next round
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
Old May 13th, 2008, 06:35 PM   #273
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

Confident start to St Gaudens... Keep going!
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:14 PM   #274
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Keep going Su-Wei!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:57 PM   #275
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Su-wei's father said that su-wei trained hard at a tennis academy in France before this tournament and trying to peak and ready for the French Open. We will see how she does at the challenger event. We might see a motivated Su-wei just in time before another grand slam.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:15 PM   #276
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei lost to I-Dunno-Who. Good luck next tournie.
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 10:04 AM   #277
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

i was enthusiastic after finding out she was at a french academy training, but I guess it hasn't worked out?
Better luck in RG, have another good run please
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 11:35 AM   #278
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei is in Barcelona entry tournament after RG

She was 7 Q or something like this. So I hope she can make it into MD directly.

If she doesnt withdraw, I will go to the tournament to watch and support her

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 03:44 PM   #279
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

It's definitely a heart breaker,when it all looked so fine.

There's still a week before RG starts.She'll most probably get into the MD directly so I hope she'll make the most of it.Or otherwise I'd rather see her play qualies and gain more match practice like in AO,where she almost lost to Arn in the 1r qualifying,but was getting better and BETTER after that.

Good luck.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2008, 03:35 PM   #280

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

SW eneterd a grass challenger event in Surbiton, UK after RG with Yung-Jan together. Good lock to both of them.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
Old May 18th, 2008, 06:37 PM   #281

Su-Wei won the double title in France this week. What a week for Taiwanese tennis players!! YJ and CC won the Tier I title in Rome. KC won both single and double title in Kurume, Japan. YH LU won the single title in India ( LU will hit his career high single rankings ). I want to see more success stories every week. I'm excited!! )))

Old May 19th, 2008, 05:17 PM   #282
country flag JujulCactus

Hsieh is in the Main draw of the French Open
Old May 19th, 2008, 08:24 PM   #283
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Well done Su-Wei do sum damage at Roland Garros!
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:48 PM   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujulCactus View Post
Hsieh is in the Main draw of the French Open
I'm not so sure if iy's a good news for Su-wei. Su-wei should play some qualifying matches to get her momentum back. Good luck SW anayway.

Old May 25th, 2008, 03:06 PM   #285
country flag CrazyTennis

Su-Wei lost in the first round to Yakimova! She totally choked away that match, she was leading 7-6(4) 5-2 and lost the next 8 games. Very disappointed....hope she picks up her game soon! Good luck in doubles!