Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 150 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #2236
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Konta first round... the second highest non-seed she can draw. Her luck this year has been horrible.

Doubles with her sister... might lose early

I wonder why her sister did not play qualify singles when there's a bye...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #2237
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

If she loses to Konta though.................

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #2238
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She really should win this and even though her Singles results have been quite poor recently, in reality she should be full of confidence from Wimbledon

Let's go

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 03:07 AM   #2239
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

I am happy she actually bothered to sign up for Tashkent, great chance for 280 points if she performs up to par. Vancouver could be difficult with Konta in first round. Not thinking much for Toronto, Cincy and New Haven other than doubles.

Last edited by coolfish1103 : Jul 31st, 2013 at 03:13 AM.
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 03:44 AM   #2240
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

she doesn't even think she will go too far in Vancouver
anyway, just have some practice and get ready for USO
BTW, her sis is injured before their doubles match, so.....
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 09:12 AM   #2241
coolfish1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyGOLU View Post
BTW, her sis is injured before their doubles match, so.....
I hate to say this but is her sister always injured? Heard that beginning of the season and still now.
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 03:30 PM   #2242
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

R1: (1)Hsieh/Hsieh def. Murray/Windley 64 63

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2243
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
I hate to say this but is her sister always injured? Heard that beginning of the season and still now.
I thought it was Hsieh who was injured the whole first half of the year.....
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2013, 07:50 PM   #2244
coolfish1103

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyGOLU View Post
I thought it was Hsieh who was injured the whole first half of the year.....
Yes Hsieh was injured and sick for the most of Spring. Her nose problem will probably never be fixed.

Her sister has been injured since the beginning of the year and just injured again 10 min before doubles match
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 04:00 AM   #2245
coolfish1103

Hsieh Su-Wei 謝淑薇 - Singles Record

Code:
2012                      2013

Shenzhen        R16    30
                          Hobart          R32     1
Australian Open QR64  40  Australian Open R64   100
Pattaya City    Q&SF 140  Pattaya City    R32     1
                          Doha            R32    70
                          Dubai           R16    60
Kuala Lumpur    Q&W  296  Kuala Lumpur    QF     70 
                          Indian Wells    R64     5
Clearwater 25K  R16    8  
Miami           QR64  20  Miami           R64    50
Wenshan 50K     W     70
Budapest        R16   30
Madrid          QR16  20  Madrid          R64     5
Roma            QR16  20  Roma            R64     1
Strasbourg      R16   30  Strasbourg      R16    30
Roland Garros   R128   5  Roland Garros   R128    5
Nottingham 75K  QF    30
Birmingham      QF    70  Birmingham      R64     1
Eastbourne      R32    1  Eastbourne      R16    60
Wimbledon       R32  160  Wimbledon       R64   100
London Olympics R64    1  Vancouver 100K  R32     1
                          Toronto       
                          Cincinnati      MD ALT and in Q
Dallas          R32    1  New Haven       MD ALT and in Q
US Open         R128   5  US Open
Ningbo 100K+H   W    150  Tashkent
Guangzhou       W    280
Tokyo           R64    1
Beijing         R32   80
Suzhou 100K     W    140
Sofia           RR1W 110

1636                        589
Currently used on record
Next best replacement
Next to drop off

Lost in R32, not surprised after reading the facebook comments. If she is only here to carry her sister for doubles through one round then I guess the singles are just for prize money.

She also signed up for Tashkent after USO.
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 05:35 AM   #2246
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Her singles is so done

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2013, 08:00 AM   #2247
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Just retire Hsieh

She should have at least played Astana and she might have won a Round

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 08:08 PM   #2248
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold coetzergambill is a splendid one to behold

QF: (1)Hsieh/Hsieh def. Doi/Miyamura62 57 10-7
SF: (1)Hsieh/Hsieh vs. (3)Fichman/Zanevska

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #2249
coolfish1103

R64 vs. [16] Ana Ivanovic

Either Ivanovic wins easily or gives Su-Wei the match with 13271027120 forehand errors.
Old Aug 4th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #2250
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Su-wei defeated Robson who has a great forehand as well.
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote