Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 08:22 AM   #1966
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She has a shot but she will need to play her best
Let's hope for Miami
At least she will get Doubles with Shushu
Tough opponents in doubles too.

R64 vs. Kuznetsova/Pennetta
R32 vs. Errani/Vinci

What's the luck with drawing in section with #1 seed...

Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #1967
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Tough opponents in doubles too.

R64 vs. Kuznetsova/Pennetta
R32 vs. Errani/Vinci

What's the luck with drawing in section with #1 seed...
Really tough draw, but they almost had the #1 seeds in Melbourne, that match was so painful

I would love to see the girls revenge that loss but first they have to beat super doubles players Kuznetsova/pennetta..Only hope is that they're not used to playing together yet.

I really want Peng/Hsieh to make it far because they already lost opportunity for points last month

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #1968
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Singles

R64 Jamie Hampton
- H2H 1-0
- Please win! There's a good chance!
R32 [15] Sloane Stephens/Urszula Radwanska
- H2H 0-1 against Stephens
- H2H 1-0 against U.Radwanska, please win Ula

Doubles

R64 Kuznetsova/Pennetta
- W 6-4 7-6(4)
R32 [01] Errani/Vinci
- Australian Open Rematch! Please win this time and not just bagel them!

Historic #1: FITD S / Tipping S&D / Tennis Tipping D
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #1969
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

Good win in doubles. Hoping for a different result than Australia this time around...
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #1970
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakvenus View Post
Good win in doubles. Hoping for a different result than Australia this time around...
yeah me too!

They really gave it away there in the end.

I watched te match yesterday, it was an amazing match. such great rallies, really don't see it often. could/should have been final.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #1971
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats for both singles and doubles! gl in R2!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đΰi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #1972
country flag GoofyDuck

Su-Wei is so annoyingly predictable... when she broke for *2-0 I knew she was gonna get broken back

this happens in like every match she plays

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #1973
country flag GoofyDuck

*3-3

15-40

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #1974
country flag GoofyDuck

deuce

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #1975
country flag GoofyDuck

3-4*

broken on a double fault.

Only won 29% of points on return.. unlikely she'll break back

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #1976
country flag GoofyDuck

3-6 *3-5

0-30

the end

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1977
country flag GoofyDuck

IW R2: Hampton def. Hsieh : 6-3 6-3

Im sad she lost but when I saw the draw I knew this was gonna be really tough.

I hate to admit it but she is not playing top30 tennis

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #1978
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

expected loss.

you better win the doubles with shuai!
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 11:50 PM   #1979
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

they won!

6-2 6-3. had break points for 5-1 in the second, good thing they didn't choke.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #1980
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

Keep it going, girls! GoofyDuck - will you be watching them all week? I'd love updates on how they're playing.