Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 129 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #1921
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Q1

Shenzhen - R16 - 30
Hobart - R32 - 1
Melbourne - R61 - 100 (-40 from 2012)
Pattaya City - 1 (-140 from 2012, +30 from Shenzhen 2013)
Fed Cup
Doha - 70 (-30 from Nottingham 2012)
Dubai
Kuala Lumpur (-296 from 2012, +30 from Nottingham 2012)
Indian Wells (-30 from Budapest 2012, +??)
Miami (-30 from Strasbourg 2012, +??)

Q1 Defending: 536
Q1 Earned YTD: 202

She got into Dubai Main Draw so hopefully she can get some points there before the inevitable KL defense.

...and double with Huber

Q2 - TBD

Charleston/Monterrey (?)
Katowice (?)
Fed Cup - Rest (?) (-70 from Wenshan 2012)
Stuttgart/Fes (?)
Estoril (?)
Madrid
Roma
Brusseles/Strasbourg (?)
Roland Garros (-5&30 from RG and Nottingham 2012)
Birmingham/Nuremburg (?) (-70 from Birmingham 2012)
Eastbourne/'s-Hertogenbosch (?)
Wimbledon (-160 from 2012)

Q1/2 Defending: 871
Q1/2 Earned YTD: 202

Budapest points replaced by Doha 2013 (70 points)
Strasbourg and Nottingham points will be replaced by IW and Miami, so not defending those points in Q2.
Lowest replaceable points = Shenzhen 2013 (30 points)

Last edited by coolfish1103 : Feb 13th, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 13th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #1922
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

falling cometh

Anyway many points to earn in clay season if she's heatlthy by then

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #1923
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Plus Miami & Indian Wells are opportunities to gain points, especially if she's healthy by then.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:42 AM   #1924
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
Its shocking

Good night Taloki

Sent from my GT-I9000 using VerticalSports.Com App
She lost. Oh well...she did better than I expected though.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #1925
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
That partnership with Huber is just wrong lol...

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 05:38 AM   #1926
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
She lost. Oh well...she did better than I expected though.
It sucks, she went cruising in 2nd set and suddenly didnt hold serve once in that set

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
That partnership with Huber is just wrong lol...

2 players with shit serve and Huber was dreadful in Fedcup, she has no groundgame and is always blindly rushing to the net, only place shes good.

Su Wei ans Peng have partnership this year but she is also always injured

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Feb 14th, 2013, 06:03 AM   #1927
coolfish1103

Hopefully she can get her top 20 win in Dubai

That doubles partnership with Huber was just expected fail

Old Feb 14th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #1928
coolfish1103

Hsieh Su-Wei 謝淑薇 - Singles Record

Code:
2012                      2013

Shenzhen        R16    30
                          Hobart          R32     1
Australian Open QR64  40  Australian Open R64   100
Pattaya City    Q&SF 140  Pattaya City    R32     1
                          Doha            R32    70
                          Dubai
Kuala Lumpur    Q&W  296  Kuala Lumpur   
                          Indian Wells
Clearwater 25K  R16    8  
Miami           QR64  20  Miami
Wenshan 50K     W     70
Budapest        R16   30
Madrid          QR16  20
Roma            QR16  20
Strasbourg      R16   30
Roland Garros   R128   5
Nottingham 75K  QF    30
Birmingham      QF    70
Eastbourne      R32    1
Wimbledon       R32  160
London Olympics R64    1
Dallas          R32    1
U.S. Open       R128   5
Ningbo 100K+H   W    150
Guangzhou       W    280
Tokyo           R64    1
Beijing         R32   80
Suzhou 100K     W    140
Sofia           RR1W 110

Currently used on record
Next best replacement
Next to drop off

Su-Wei gets to keep her #25 for another week with Pushniacki taking both Cirstea and Barthel out.

Last edited by coolfish1103 : Feb 14th, 2013 at 03:59 PM.
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:00 PM   #1929
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Su-Wei playing well (thank you livestream)!

First set 6-1!

p.s. There are like 4 spectators watching the match.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #1930
country flag taloki

6-1 6-3.
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #1931
country flag GoofyDuck

Im so happy with this win

Doing what she has to do for her ranking

Omg Taloki, you watched it?
How was she playing?

Old Feb 18th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #1932
country flag taloki

Yep, I watched it.
I thought she played well all match bar her last service game where she was broken to love.

Hitting the lines/corners and defended well in my opinion! (plus there were little to no suicidal net charges that I saw)
Lepchenko was crap though, so I guess Su-Wei wasn't under as much pressure in her service games.

Next opponent is probably against Stosur, I wonder how she'll deal with the topspin.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #1933
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

congrats su-wei. keep it up in singles and gl in doubles!

R1: (5)Hsieh/Huger vs. Mattek-Sands/Mirza

tough draw in singles and doubles, gl and do your best!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #1934
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

does anyone record it??
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #1935
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei
She is obviously doing well as she almost beat Petrova last week

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote