Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #1846
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Su-wei up 3*-0.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:51 PM   #1847
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

From 4*-0 to 4-4....

Phew. Won the set 7-6(5) ...too close for my liking.

Last edited by taloki : Jan 15th, 2013 at 12:17 AM.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #1848
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

come on su-wei, keep your concentration and win it in 2 sets!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:30 AM   #1849

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

she won 76 62. seems like a better second set. now gl in R2 against Kuznetsova. that's a much tougher match. do your best su-wei!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #1850
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

With the right gameplan she might have a good chance against Sveta!! GL!!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:57 PM   #1851
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone on bbs said that she got distracted by Federer cause he was practicing nearby. Almost all the spectators went into her court stand and turn around to see Federer practicing
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #1852
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it time for Su-Wei to get her own subforum?

I mean she's in top30 now.. she deserves it

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:01 AM   #1853

R1: (15)Hsieh/Peng def. Gajdosova/Zakopalova 61 64

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:14 AM   #1854
country flag GoofyDuck

Love it

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #1855
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyDuck View Post
Isn't it time for Su-Wei to get her own subforum?

I mean she's in top30 now.. she deserves it
Wouldn't it just be the few of us typing even if it's a individual forum?
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #1856
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Wouldn't it just be the few of us typing even if it's a individual forum?
Yes but she still deserves one

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #1857
country flag GoofyDuck

It's nice to have seperate threads for pics/vids/schedule/info/livescores etc..

But I'm not sure if this thread is active enough to get a subforum indeed.

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #1858
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's nice to have seperate threads for pics/vids/schedule/info/livescores etc..

But I'm not sure if this thread is active enough to get a subforum indeed.
Kaia's wasn't and she got one
If she can beat Kuzzy and make R4/QF we should have a legitimate call for one
Given Paszek has one
We can still create separate threads

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #1859
country flag GoofyDuck

Yeah, we can request one when she's out of AO ... so maybe in 2 weeks

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #1860
country flag chingching

Quote:
Yeah, we can request one when she's out of AO ... so maybe in 2 weeks

She deserves one also because of Doubles
And there are many photos and lots of footage of her out there
BTW, are there any photos of her with her new Babolat racket???

Also, many people support Su-Wei, just not in her thread They would be happy for her to get one Also there have been many posts in here and even when her ranking dropped it still remained active, showing she has loyal fans

BTW, why don't they just give Sub-Forums to everyone who wants one???