Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 117 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 02:21 PM   #1741
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

gl in R2.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 04:23 AM   #1742
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: Hsieh/Medina Garrigues (TPE/ESP) d. Dellacqua/Jans-Ignacik (AUS/POL) 61 61

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM   #1743
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Su-wei wins the first set 7-6(5). She was down 5-2 in the TB and won 5 points in a row.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 09:55 AM   #1744
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can win this match

watching that tiebreak was scary, thought it was over at 2-5

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:00 AM   #1745
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei breaks first game second set !!!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:01 AM   #1746
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

She gets an early break in the 2nd.

I think she can do it!!!
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:04 AM   #1747
country flag GoofyDuck

7-6 2-0*

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:12 AM   #1748
country flag GoofyDuck

*3-0

2 breaks up after saving 4 gamepoints of Caro

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:13 AM   #1749
country flag taloki

She wants that bagel.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:19 AM   #1750
country flag GoofyDuck

BP Caro

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:20 AM   #1751
country flag GoofyDuck

3-1*

Su-Wei had 3 gamepoints before she got broken

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:20 AM   #1752
country flag taloki

Multiple game points and she gets broken.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:25 AM   #1753
country flag taloki

Missed a BP 7-6(5) 3-1, still up a break...she better not choke.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:31 AM   #1754
country flag GoofyDuck

3 chances to go 4-0*

now 3-3*

It's a shame

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:35 AM   #1755
country flag GoofyDuck

Su-Wei wasting more BP's at 3-3*