Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 113 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #1681
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyGOLU View Post
but she needs to go past Cornet and Arvidsson first
and Radwanska also has a chance to win this week
plus there is Taipei challenge around then
I strongly doubt that she will fly all the way to Europe for possibly one match
it's not her style......
Ivanovic can still jump to Sofia at last minute? Jovanovski currently isn't qualified and shouldn't get a WC so not much of a concern whether Fed Cup or not.

It's Round Robin this year, so at least 3 matches. If qualified, by playing Sofia she would earn more points (min 75 points so needs at least a SF at Taipei to beat) and prize money than what she can earn at Taipei CH. The problem is does she know she have a chance to make it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2012, 06:23 AM   #1682
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

SF: (1)Hsieh def. Duan 64 64
F: (1)Hsieh vs. Zhang

go su-wei!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:30 AM   #1683

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

F: (1)Hsieh def. Zhang 62 62

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #1684

Guangzhou:

R1: Hsieh/Hsieh vs. Kumkhum/Wongteanchai

so i guess she's going to play singles here,too. keep winning su-wei!

Old Sep 16th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #1685

R1: Hsieh vs. Bratchikova

go su-wei, get some wins!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #1686

R1: Hsieh Su-Wei (TPE) d. Nina Bratchikova (RUS) 75 63

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 05:58 PM   #1687
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Instead of (1)Bartoli, Su-Wei will meet Kai Chen Chang, she's a Lucky Loser and got in r2 because Bartoli retired.

Good oppurtunity for Su-Wei!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 12:17 AM   #1688
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

she came back from 2-5* in the first set well done!!!
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 01:46 AM   #1689
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

With Bartoli out in First Round of Guangzhou there's actually a decent chance for her to do well. Though it's really difficult to tell since she did not make the original Olympics list as well.

Race to Sofia

Qualified but are in Top 8

Code:
A.Kerber      5080
S.Errani      4820
Qualified

Code:
R.Vinci       2370
N.Petrova     1822
K.Kanepi      1659
M.Barthel     1481  
Zheng Jie     1380  +20 possible points from Taipei 2011
F.Schiavone   1363
T.Pironkova   1222  Wildcard
D.Hantuchova  1322  Qualified if 2nd WC not used
Alternate

Code:
A.Cornet      1275  +40 possible points from Nante 2011
S.Arvidsson   1215  Alternate if 2nd WC not used
Not qualfied

Code:
Hsieh Su-Wei  1094
Begu          1030
Jovanovski    1023
Babos          957
Flipkens       935

Last edited by coolfish1103 : Sep 19th, 2012 at 01:55 AM.
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 02:56 AM   #1690
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

She really needs to to do well in Tokyo and Beijing in order to get the spot!!
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #1691
coolfish1103

I just realized some players on the list will actually have lower points with Beijing being mandatory unless they win the first round there.
Old Sep 19th, 2012, 09:00 PM   #1692

R2: Hsieh Su-Wei (TPE) d. (LL) Chang Kai-Chen (TPE) 60 63
R1: Hsieh/Hsieh (TPE/TPE) d. Kumkhum/Wongteanchai (THA/THA) 46 61 12-10

Old Sep 20th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #1693
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

QF: Hsieh def. Johansson : 6-3 6-0

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #1694

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:54 AM   #1695

QF: (3) Tanasugarn/Zhang (THA/CHN) d. Hsieh/Hsieh (TPE/TPE) 63 36 13-11

so close. gl in singles now!