Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #1666
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She obviously wants to Qualify for Sofia
She should have signed up for Osaka or Moscow if that's what she is planning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolinA View Post
How likely is she going to qualify for Sofia?
Quite unlikely unless a miracle run in Tokyo or Beijing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #1667
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

According to her FaceBook
the first thing she wanna do after US open is go back to Taiwan
She even said that during like his 2R of doubles
Ningbo is closer to Taiwan than to Tashkent
Which means she can have more rest
BTW, she hasn't mention anytiong about Sofia now
so I guess she is not that interested in it
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:57 AM   #1668
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

100k+H Ningbo:

R1: (1)Hsieh vs. (Q)Yang
Hsieh/Hsieh vs. Aoyama/Chang

go su-wei!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #1669
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She has a realistic chance of qualifying for Sofia. If she won both events she'd go Top 45 and a QF or SF in Guangzhou would put her in the Top 40

Currently the last two in are Barthel and Hantuchova, and Hantuchova may not be fit to play and Barthel will lose a fair amount of points after winning a 75K + H and a 50K I don't see anyone except maybe Cibulkova or Kirilenko or winning an International at the end of the year

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 12:12 PM   #1670
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreyGOLU View Post
According to her FaceBook
the first thing she wanna do after US open is go back to Taiwan
She even said that during like his 2R of doubles
Ningbo is closer to Taiwan than to Tashkent
Which means she can have more rest
BTW, she hasn't mention anytiong about Sofia now
so I guess she is not that interested in it
Doesn't explain her choosing Suzhou over Osaka, though
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #1671
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Sun View Post
Doesn't explain her choosing Suzhou over Osaka, though
Suzhou probably for her sister in doubles cause there's very little chance of her sister qualifying in doubles with her in Osaka.

Quote:
She has a realistic chance of qualifying for Sofia. If she won both events she'd go Top 45 and a QF or SF in Guangzhou would put her in the Top 40

Currently the last two in are Barthel and Hantuchova, and Hantuchova may not be fit to play and Barthel will lose a fair amount of points after winning a 75K + H and a 50K I don't see anyone except maybe Cibulkova or Kirilenko or winning an International at the end of the year
I don't think she knows she might qualify for Sofia unless someone tells her about it. Maybe she will get motivated if she knows about it.

I don't have my chart with me but if I remember correctly the order of qualification was:

Kerber
Errani
Vinci
Kanepi
Petrova
Schiavone
Zheng
Barthel
Hantuchova
Pironkova
Cornet
Arvidsson
Hsieh

With Jovanovski playing INT now she might earn more points than her soon. She needs at least 3 people out of the list in order to qualify so maybe Kanepi and Hantuchova (who is the 3rd?), or she needs a miracle run somewhere. A win in Guangzhou is not enough to solidify I think. On top of that it doesn't even count the possibility of another WC being awarded (Ivanovic?)
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #1672
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Pironkova and Ivanovic are almost guarenteed WCs
It is doable though as it's not based on your ranking in the race, but your actual ranking and Barthel is going to drop points and so is Hantuchova IIRC. If she can put in good showings in Beijing + Tokyo (maybe qualify and in one of them win a round) and win the 100Ks plus a QF in Guangzhou, she is in

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #1673
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Suzhou probably for her sister in doubles cause there's very little chance of her sister qualifying in doubles with her in Osaka.

I don't think she knows she might qualify for Sofia unless someone tells her about it. Maybe she will get motivated if she knows about it.

I don't have my chart with me but if I remember correctly the order of qualification was:

Kerber
Errani
Vinci
Kanepi
Petrova
Schiavone
Zheng
Barthel
Hantuchova
Pironkova
Cornet
Arvidsson
Hsieh

With Jovanovski playing INT now she might earn more points than her soon. She needs at least 3 people out of the list in order to qualify so maybe Kanepi and Hantuchova (who is the 3rd?), or she needs a miracle run somewhere. A win in Guangzhou is not enough to solidify I think. On top of that it doesn't even count the possibility of another WC being awarded (Ivanovic?)
Vinci's also out because of YEC Doubles right?

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #1674
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Kanepi might still be injured, but maybe she comes back for Tokyo and Beijing

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #1675
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Vinci's also out because of YEC Doubles right?
No. Only singles stops you

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #1676
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: (1)Hsieh def. (Q)Yang 64 60
R2: (1)Hsieh def. Savchuk 75 36 61
QF: (1)Hsieh def. Nara 64 64
SF: (1)Hsieh vs. Duan

good draw, come on su-wei, get to the final!

R1: Aoyama/Chang def. Hsieh/Hsieh 62 62

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #1677
coolfish1103

Quote:
Pironkova and Ivanovic are almost guarenteed WCs
It is doable though as it's not based on your ranking in the race, but your actual ranking and Barthel is going to drop points and so is Hantuchova IIRC. If she can put in good showings in Beijing + Tokyo (maybe qualify and in one of them win a round) and win the 100Ks plus a QF in Guangzhou, she is in
Err, no. You can pretty much judge the rankings by Race 2012 and not current rankings. There might be a bit disputes for players who won tournaments after Bali last year that are worth tons of points, otherwise they will be replaced by a better tournament this year.

Race as of Sept. 10, 2012

Kerber - 5080
Errani - 4820
Vinci - 2370
Petrova - 1822
Kanepi - 1659
Barthel - 1411
Zheng - 1380
Schiavone - 1363
Pironkova - 1222 WC
--
Hantuchova - 1322
Cornet - 1275
Arvidsson - 1215
Jovanovski - 961
Babos - 957
Hsieh - 945

Even with a win at Ningbo and Guangzhou still not solid enough because others can still gain points (that is if she actually wins). 945-1+150-8+280 = 1366
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 02:30 PM   #1678
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Jovanovski and Ivanovic won't go atleast, they have fedcup during Sofia.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #1679
country flag chingching

That's right

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #1680
country flag JeffreyGOLU

JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all JeffreyGOLU is a name known to all

but she needs to go past Cornet and Arvidsson first
and Radwanska also has a chance to win this week
plus there is Taipei challenge around then
I strongly doubt that she will fly all the way to Europe for possibly one match
it's not her style......
JeffreyGOLU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote