Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 29th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #1621
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

She played better tennis in the 2nd set.
Is it only me or it seems like she's smiling all the time?... I can't tell.
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2012, 02:31 PM   #1622
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R2: Hsieh/Lisicki def. 63 20 ret.

gl in R3!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #1623
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Pennetta/Schiavone (ITA/ITA) d. Hsieh/Lisicki (TPE/GER) w/o (Lisicki: left abdominal injury)
From the WTA website.

She should've paired with Babos - dumb choice.
taloki is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #1624
country flag Chakvenus

Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future Chakvenus has a brilliant future

I'm not even remotely surprised. Lisicki has got to be one of the least reliable players on the tour, I'm quite astounded that Su-wei chose her for doubles. I'm quite frankly surprised she didn't pull out sooner.
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 06:52 AM   #1625
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Fucked by Lisicki , surprise!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 11:06 AM   #1626

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

now get at least some more wins in mixed doubles!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Jul 4th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #1627
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Mixed doubles R2: Hsieh/Fleming def. (7)Qureshi/Hlavackova 6-3 6-7(5) 6-1

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #1628
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

She's on Centre court today!
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #1629
country flag GoofyDuck

Amazing! 2nd time

Old Jul 5th, 2012, 04:46 PM   #1630
country flag GoofyDuck

Playing with Lisicki was a mistake, I hope Hsieh to partner up some more with Babos.

they beat the #1 team at Birmingham in the final and they have more potential together

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #1631

QF: Fleming/Hsieh vs. (3)Zimonjic/Srebotnik

last match on court no.1. go su-wei!

Old Jul 6th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #1632
country flag GoofyDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by coetzergambill View Post
QF: Fleming/Hsieh vs. (3)Zimonjic/Srebotnik

last match on court no.1. go su-wei!
They are now moved to court 18 because long matches on court 1.

Last edited by GoofyDuck : Jul 6th, 2012 at 06:01 PM.
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #1633
country flag GoofyDuck

Lose first set 6-7(3)

They had 2 setpoints earlier and multiple breakpoints but couldn't convert any.

Hsieh made like 4 errors in the tiebreak

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #1634

lost in R1 at the olympics to peng 36 76 57

she fought so hard to win the second set, being down 3-5, but in the end she got broken too often! gl in doubles now!

Old Jul 28th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #1635
country flag GoofyDuck

Tough loss, please win doubles now