Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2007, 08:23 AM   #136
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

They qualified! (Beat Thailand) Congrats Su-Wei! Great wins! Now why didn't you play like this in the WTA events? :O

It's such a shame I cant stay in Perth

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2007, 09:34 AM   #137
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

This is what I mean, Su-Wei can be sooo good! Well done for qualifying for the Hopman Cup! hope you cause some more upsets
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 03:02 PM   #138
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Su-Wei playing this week at 75k Xiamen, China. Hope she can do well. If she plays the way she did in the asian hopman cup, i see no reason for her not to get into the final this week! She is also playing doubles with Tamarine Tanasugarn! So good luck in doubles as well!
Come on Su-Wei improve ur ranking! You know you deserve to be inside the top 100!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2007, 03:09 PM   #139
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

According to Su-wei's webiste, she is training hard in France now and getting ready for 2008 season. I really hope that 2008 will be her break through year. BTW, her younger 14 years old sister, HSIEH, Shu-Ying will start playing few 10K ITF events in US this spring. Let's hope they are all having a wonderful year in 2008.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2007, 07:39 PM   #140
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

good luck to them both
Old Dec 18th, 2007, 02:28 AM   #141
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck to Su-wei in 2008!!!! I really hope she will have her break thru year.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 02:26 PM   #142
country flag KanSuke

KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute KanSuke has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei did a great job in hopman cup

4-6 4-6 lost to Jankovic

3-6 7-6 7-5 def Dulko

Hope she can break into Top100 this year
KanSuke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2008, 02:35 PM   #143
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

Huge win for confidence!!Congrats Su-Wei.
Brilliant start to the Aussie season;do some damage in Melbourne.

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 05:34 AM   #144
country flag genemark

genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light genemark is a glorious beacon of light

A clip of Hsieh defeating Dulko! She is so entertaining to watch as always.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13kbYRFDV7E
genemark is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 08:57 PM   #145
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Australian open Qualify draw

Su-Wei Hsieh def Greta Arn(7) 1-6 6-2 6-4

Congrats Su-Wei! Great come back! Good luck next round against Barbora Strycova!
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 06:38 AM   #146
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

Su Wei won again, this time against Strycova, I really hope she plays well, she's such a talent, she should be ranked so much higher...
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 12:11 PM   #147
country flag CrazyTennis

Well done Su-wei! Just one more round and you will make into your first australian open main draw!!! Good luck!
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #148
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

That's a fantastic job to have bagelled Strycova.
One more round to go!

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2008, 01:44 PM   #149
country flag andrewC

Arn and Strycova! Great wins so far, now win again! get into MD and upset a big name

loved the video on youtube against Dulko too
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 04:20 AM   #150
country flag Grand Phantasm

Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute Grand Phantasm has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei just won 64 60 congrats girl!! you so much better than your rank
Grand Phantasm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote