Saturday 26 May, OOP + Scores - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2007, 04:25 PM   #1
country flag nathie

nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold nathie is a splendid one to behold
Saturday 26 May, OOP + Scores

court central - 14h00:

- Amélie MAURESMO (FRA) vs Anabel MEDINA GARRIGUES (ESP)
- Zi YANN (CHN) / Jie ZHENG (CHN) vs Alicia MOLIK (AUS) / Tiantian SUN (CHN)
nathie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2007, 04:29 PM   #2
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saturday 26 May, OOP + Scores

Vamos Anabel!!!
Old May 25th, 2007, 04:32 PM   #3
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute

Go Amelie and Zi/Jie!
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2007, 04:58 PM   #4
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Momo!
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2007, 07:41 PM   #5
country flag cometz9

cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute cometz9 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Go Go Momo!!!
Old May 25th, 2007, 08:08 PM   #6
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Anabel
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2007, 10:43 PM   #7
country flag d_s

d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of

Good luck Amelie
d_s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2007, 01:41 AM   #8
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute

bonne chance Amelie

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2007, 05:21 AM   #9
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck Anabel Medina Garrigues
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2007, 08:35 AM   #10
country flag sperona

sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold sperona is a splendid one to behold

ALLEZ Amé
Old May 26th, 2007, 09:21 AM   #11
country flag Vicomte

Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all Vicomte is a name known to all

Go Amelie!
Vicomte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2007, 09:28 AM   #12
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute

go alicia and amelie!
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2007, 09:36 AM   #13
country flag Akwila

Akwila is an unknown quantity at this point

Allez Amélie!
Old May 26th, 2007, 09:50 AM   #14
country flag AlwaysAmelie

AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of AlwaysAmelie has much to be proud of

Allez Amelie
AlwaysAmelie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2007, 11:44 AM   #15
country flag narrisch

narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of narrisch has much to be proud of

Allez Amelie

Good luck to:
Pierce, Golovin, Pin, Dechy, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Petrova, Henin, Molik

Bammer, Paszek, Meusburger, Hofmanova & all the other austrians Davenport & Clijsters
narrisch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote