2007 Roland Garros! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2007, 12:07 AM   #1
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
2007 Roland Garros!

I'm excited for it as it's next week and I really hope Nicole plays.

As we all know, Nicole made the semis last year so she is defending a lot of ponts.

Nicole's run in 2006:

1R: d. Domachowska 6-1 6-3
2R: d. Sun 6-1 6-3
3R: d. Rezai 6-1 6-7(6) 6-0
4R: d. (1) Mauresmo 6-7(5) 6-1 6-2
QF: d. (11) V. Williams 6-7(5) 6-1 6-3
SF: l. (8) Kuznetsova 7-5 6-7(5) 2-6

-----

Good luck Nicole!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2007, 03:01 AM   #2
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future
Re: 2007 Roland Garros!

I also hope that Nicole plays. Hopefully the wrist well enough for that to happen. I miss seeing her in action.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 03:31 AM   #3
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, I hope Nicole's wrist has healed enough for her to compete.
So goodluck Nicole!
Old May 23rd, 2007, 06:55 AM   #4
country flag Michael_21

Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all

she will play and she will win it this year ppl wont be expecting her to win tho cause she hasnt had much prep but shes still gonna WIN!!
Michael_21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:57 AM   #5
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Nikki is fully fit to play.

If she does play, I still think she has a great shot.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2007, 01:45 AM   #6
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharapova's_Boy View Post
I hope Nikki is fully fit to play.

If she does play, I still think she has a great shot.
Yeah she is still one of the top 10 or so choices to win I think.

If she's in good form she will be hard to stop.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2007, 04:53 AM   #7
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

maybe you don't know it yet but Nikki will win the title
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2007, 05:34 AM   #8

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek. View Post
Yeah she is still one of the top 10 or so choices to win I think.

If she's in good form she will be hard to stop.
Exactly.

Regardless of her form, if Nikki puts her game together she's capable of beating absolutely anyone.

Old May 24th, 2007, 06:44 AM   #9
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

New Nicole interview
http://sport.idnes.cz/vaidisova-je-u...2125_tenis_rou

Quote:
Before some days she had problems with her wrist, but now she is OK. She is training 100% from Saturday. She has no doubt about playing RG. She is not afraid of her 3 weeks pause from tennis. She thinks she will be back in her form in 2 days.
Interviewer asked her what she was doing during this 3 weeks. She said family, friends, school. Next question is about her study, she said she has 2 exams (economics and czech language) to pass her third year. Then question about her talismans, she said she carry only some family photos. Then Interviewer asked her if she thinks often to her semifinal last year on RG. She said no, it is one year ago. She has great memories, but life continues. If she ends in RG very soon, she will she will go down in ranking, but as she said, it doesnt matter, because she can come back everytime. And last question is about her baggage and clothes, nothing interesting.

Last edited by Vaidisova : May 24th, 2007 at 07:31 AM.
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2007, 12:32 PM   #10
country flag Sexysova

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidisova View Post
I will translate it for all of you
Old May 24th, 2007, 12:37 PM   #11
country flag Sexysova

only one thing to forward for you: Lava dress should be ORANGE, Nicole wants to be compare with clay court so orange as clay...
Old May 24th, 2007, 12:56 PM   #12

Good to hear that Nikki's fit to play.

Old May 24th, 2007, 01:02 PM   #13
country flag Neptune

Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future Neptune has a brilliant future

It's great to see Nicole'll be Ok to play Rg.
Old May 24th, 2007, 01:46 PM   #14
country flag Sexysova

Vaidisova is already healthy and sheís hungry in tennis

First Czech tennis young lady Nicole Vaidisova goes for fights on Roland Garros in Paris. What is main: sheís healthy and hungry in tennis. Her right wrist bothered her not long time ago. But Czech 18-yrs-old confirmed: ďAlright. Iím 100% fit. I train on 100% since Saturday,Ē Nicole said before her flight to Paris.

Did you afraid of you wonít play Grandslam in Paris?
I didnít doubt about Roland Garros. But I believed on 100% I will play Strasbourg. But I withdrew just to be sure. I wanted to play in Paris so I did all for it.

You havenít played for 3 weeks. Can it rebound?
I have to be up to it. The most important is to play many training matches. I believe I will be back in form in 2 days. Iím feeling Iím playing well at the moment. So it isnít sure if it will rebound.

But you arrived at Paris with the title from Strasbourg last year. You rather withdrew from Strasbourg this year.
It isnít optimal. But Iím happy I can play that Iím healthy. I could play Berlin, Rome and Strasbourg but with pain. I had to think about it a lot. I feared it could pain me. But I donít have to afraid of it now.

It isnít usual to have 3 weeks off in season. What did you do?
It wasnít classical free time. I always prepared for next tour. I even arrived at Rome. In other way I wanted to be with my family, friends and do something at school.

And how do you go on at school?

I have to pass only Czech and economy and I will pass third year at school. I will do this two exams after French Open I couldnít do it before.

Czech? The best subject in the end?

HmÖ maybe the worstÖ (Smile) But not really I passed accounting and Math. I hope I will manage it.

Do you have any talisman for Paris?

I packed some family photos. Not teddy bear. He finished couple yrs ago.

You played in semifinal last year it was great for you. Do you often think about it?

Not yet because it was last year and your tennis career continues. But I have really great memories. But I really donít think about Paris 2006 before I go to the bed.

Is your semifinal last year your goal this year?
Definitely not. I donít try to defend it. The most important is to be healthy.

How do you manage the pressure you have to defend many points?
If I will lose in Paris early I will fall in rankings. But I can be back after Paris I can get many points elsewhere.

Did you get accustomed to be one of favourites in Grandslams?
I donít think about it a lot. I want to win all tours which I play as now. I will play for 100% I want to win the title.

For how long you packed your luggage? Till final weekend?
I always pack at least two luggage. I have 10 sets of clothes for matches. In orange I want tone with clay. Clothes for matches are 1 and Ĺ of luggage. Maybe then I try to pack some normal clothes as jeans and handbag. Itís always in this way. I have to pay for excess luggage. I paid now. Maybe I should buy second air ticket.
Old May 24th, 2007, 01:54 PM   #15
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation

Thanks for the translation.

I hope this is the right decision and that she isn't coming back too soon.
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote