Stosur Matches!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 18th, 2007, 12:50 PM   #1
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
Stosur Matches!!

im mainly after the 2005 US Open dubs final

but any other matches that are outside aus would be great as we get no coverage wat so ever. we dnt even get highlights of any matches, that get played in the world
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2007, 01:12 PM   #2
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future
Re: Stosur Matches!!

I have the 2006 Rome 1st round where she beats Daniela. It's DVD format. I've never tried converting that to mpeg or avi, but there's a first for everything. Are you interested?

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 09:44 AM   #3
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of

yeah that be awsome =) if u could =)
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 09:54 AM   #4
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

I would love that to!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2007, 06:28 PM   #5

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

okay, it's 3,5 GB, so it might take me some time to get it into sizes for megaupload, since I have never tried it before. But I'll see if I can figure it out.

Old Mar 20th, 2007, 01:03 AM   #6
country flag aussy89

thanks, cause yeah im on dial up so 3.5gb would take me a week to download aahahh. thanks dude =)
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 10:36 AM   #7
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Are you still trying??

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 02:29 PM   #8

yes, don't worry I haven't forgot. I've just been on vacation and after that going through some personal problems, but I'll upload it of course. I've promised

Old Apr 16th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #9

guys, I've tried sooo many times to convert the big .vob files into smaller files but still with the same quality. Most of the time when I convert to either mpg or avi, 1 GB becomes 4,2 GB *sighs*. The best result was the final part of the 3rd set, which is about 700 mb in vob, I got it down to 502 mb in avi with the same quality as the vob file. However 502 mb is still too big to upload.
I really don't know how to make them smaller without damaging the quality.
I'm thinking about uploading them in the file size I have and then splitting them in rar, but that would mean you have to download almost 3,5 GB, but at least you'll have the match.

Old May 18th, 2007, 11:24 PM   #10
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all

i can download 3.5 gb pretty easily and i could burn onto dvd and post it!
*timtams* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2007, 05:54 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by *becks* View Post
i can download 3.5 gb pretty easily and i could burn onto dvd and post it!
okay. I'll upload it then. I've haven't done it yet in cause nobody felt like downloading so much. I'll be at work all day and also tomorrow, but I might be able to upload tomorrow night - a couple of parts

Old May 20th, 2007, 03:42 PM   #12

I am currently uploading part 1. There will be 9 parts in total. The first 8 parts are 450 mb each. The last part will be 391 mb.
Remember to put them all in the same folder, and once you have all 9 parts you can unzip and watch the match.

I am uploading to megaupload. Does anyone know of another place where we can share files of 450 mb?

Part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0MTBRGES
Part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DGNILTCX

Last edited by Christinawww : May 21st, 2007 at 06:43 AM.
Old May 20th, 2007, 05:25 PM   #13
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all

hiya, instead of uploading it how about burning it to disc and sending me a copy? i can then send it to whoever wants it? just let me know, its just that its easier than downloading so many parts. pm me *becks*
Old May 20th, 2007, 08:28 PM   #14
country flag *timtams*

ive downloaded the first part!
Old May 21st, 2007, 11:49 AM   #15
country flag *timtams*

awesome i'll get the match sent out to who ever wants it, just let me know, pm me. Christinawww is being awesome and says she will send me the dvd, so i can copy it etc for everyone