Who let the Dutch out? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2007, 04:07 PM   #1
country flag T. Ennis

T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light
Who let the Dutch out?

Who
T. Ennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2007, 01:23 PM   #2
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who let the Dutch out?

Ask Linda (Zamboni) it was her idea for the forum name.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:49 AM   #3
country flag CrashOne

CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light CrashOne is a glorious beacon of light

The name sound cool, but that's all there is to it.

The meaning of the original phrase "Who let the dogs out?" refers to "ugly women" (dogs -> ugly woman, i know, a bit far fetched, but that's what "Baha men" meant with it). :P

So, either "Dutch" in "Who let the Dutch out?" means the opposite (i hope so, at least i am :P) or the same (i doubt :P).

In both ways: it's kind of strange :P

Your original question, i dunno
CrashOne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2007, 12:32 PM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the name sounds that cool actually. But no one could come up with a better one at the time, so that name kinda stuck.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2007, 11:33 PM   #5
country flag T. Ennis

T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light T. Ennis is a glorious beacon of light

Your original question, i dunno

De ***** (knltb )
Je kan die titel ook interpreteren als "Wie heeft in hemelsnaam die Nederlanders erop uitgestuurd?".
Goeie titel, i.e.g. wat betreft de laatste 10 jaar (buiten Misa).
T. Ennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote