Just a question.... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2007, 06:14 AM   #1
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Just a question....

Why was the thread that I created "Serena Beat herself" closed when this one: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...1#post10753594 was allowed to stay open?

They both have the same kind of posts and were started for the same reason.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2007, 11:21 AM   #2
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Just a question....

one is enough don't you think?
Old May 19th, 2007, 02:16 PM   #3
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, not. There's another thread similar to that one: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=298988 , and it hasn't been closed.

That's why it's confusing. Of the three threads, both pointing @ comments about Serena, mine is the one closed. Both of the others are set up in order to take potshots @ Serena, and you know; however, mine doesn't seem to be warranted the same merit when it comes to defense.

Old May 19th, 2007, 02:49 PM   #4
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

you're wrong, this thread is not similar to yours. The subject is "why are there so many threads about Player X beats herself", and yours was just one of those. Your thread was also a duplicate of another one, that's why it got closed. But if you prefer, I can merge your thread and the other one (but you'll lose vcash).
Old May 19th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #5
Pureracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceze View Post
you're wrong, this thread is not similar to yours. The subject is "why are there so many threads about Player X beats herself", and yours was just one of those. Your thread was also a duplicate of another one, that's why it got closed. But if you prefer, I can merge your thread and the other one (but you'll lose vcash).
Nah, that's ok. It's cool how you responded so quickly, though. Seriously. I appreciate it.

Well, thanks for the reply. Happy moderating.

Old May 20th, 2007, 08:14 AM   #6
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute

Your thread was even more useless than the other one. You post in that, then make another one that's almost exactly the same, trying to start shit, and wonder why it was closed.

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread