New Video - Alexyss Tylor responds to criticism of her delivery style - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2007, 01:29 AM   #1
country flag Marshmallow

Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute
New Video - Alexyss Tylor responds to criticism of her delivery style

I felt sorry for her when i heard this video - or it's background. The woman is doing a good thing, giving out a positive message and she is marginalised for her 'ettiquette'. *Shakes head*

But anyway, i think her response is powerful enough, and needs no more support. But as always, Please support miss Alexyss Tylor.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdCpDIM7GWU
Marshmallow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2007, 01:31 AM   #2
country flag Marshmallow

Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Video - Alexyss Tylor responds to criticism of her delivery style

And you can feel her pain too But i think she responds well.. [I'm obviously overlooking the slightly homophobic undertone... ]

Keep it up Alexyss!!!!
Old May 16th, 2007, 01:47 AM   #3
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Dick and nuts, dick and nuts I spilled my decaf on my thighs, because I was laughing so hard Thank God I have on pants Meanwhile , you are correct , she's comes off as a homophobe
Old May 16th, 2007, 01:57 AM   #4
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute

Watch out, she is on a mission.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2007, 02:09 AM   #5
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
And you can feel her pain too But i think she responds well.. [I'm obviously overlooking the slightly homophobic undertone... ]

Keep it up Alexyss!!!!
Well I don't feel there is a homophobic undertone.
I was talking to someone about bathrooms not being used for bathroom purposes these days.
If I use a bathroom downtown in my city many times it's a cruisy bathroom and shockingly I'm not the kind that involves myself in that type of stuff.
So now I after another out of the ordinary incident this weekend, I'm going to avoid them as much as possible.

He used the educated professor as an example of why people have no reason to call her names and judge her.
As educated as he is, he was still solicitating in an inappropriate manner.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2007, 02:30 AM   #6
country flag Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeknowitall View Post
Well I don't feel there is a homophobic undertone.
I was talking to someone about bathrooms not being used for bathroom purposes these days.
If I use a bathroom downtown in my city many times it's a cruisy bathroom and shockingly I'm not the kind that involves myself in that type of stuff.
So now I after another out of the ordinary incident this weekend, I'm going to avoid them as much as possible.

He used the educated professor as an example of why people have no reason to call her names and judge her.
As educated as he is, he was still solicitating in an inappropriate manner.
I hope not wannabe, because i really like this woman. It was just her use of the terms "dick sucker" (which while descriptive, has derogatory/coarse connotations), her obvious strong religious affiliation (and we know the church's only public service to the gay community is coersion into conversion)... i dunno. She may have just been using him as an example of profane conduct, but i just felt as though the emphasis on the homosexual nature of the act was used to underline the inapproriate-ness.

That aside... cruisy bathrooms must be an American luxury, i haven't had the luck of coming across one of those in the UK. Isn't life just unfair.
Old May 16th, 2007, 02:34 AM   #7
country flag Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
Dick and nuts, dick and nuts I spilled my decaf on my thighs, because I was laughing so hard Thank God I have on pants Meanwhile , you are correct , she's comes off as a homophobe
They way she delivers this show too. The emphasis and exaggerations. *fist stomp* BEEEEEEEGGGIN' *increased volume*

The passion is just...
Old May 16th, 2007, 02:47 AM   #8
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
GET.OUT.OF.THE.WAY.

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she didn't mean it homophobically

but yeah, they had NO right to call her and go off on her like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Sick of Serena winning everything so easily.

MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2007, 03:23 AM   #9
country flag Marshmallow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams View Post
I hope she didn't mean it homophobically

but yeah, they had NO right to call her and go off on her like that
I know But on the brightside without that tackless act, Alexyss would not have produced this Gem And she fought her ground very well.
Old May 16th, 2007, 03:32 AM   #10
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
I hope not wannabe, because i really like this woman. It was just her use of the terms "dick sucker" (which while descriptive, has derogatory/coarse connotations), her obvious strong religious affiliation (and we know the church's only public service to the gay community is coersion into conversion)... i dunno. She may have just been using him as an example of profane conduct, but i just felt as though the emphasis on the homosexual nature of the act was used to underline the inapproriate-ness.

That aside... cruisy bathrooms must be an American luxury, i haven't had the luck of coming across one of those in the UK. Isn't life just unfair.
This is how I see it.
If she really was a homophobe, she would have mentioned it in her first video you made a thread of when it came to men and fucking around.
She did emphasize that to men pussy has no face but she didn't mention ass or even hinted at the DL lifestyle and she easily could have gone that route.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2007, 10:02 PM   #11
country flag le bon vivant
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute

Alexyss!

█████████████████ʘ
le bon vivant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 05:11 PM   #12
country flag Marshmallow

To my relief, Alexyss is NOT a homophobe. I visited her website a few days ago and on their she spoke warmly of 'Brother Omar' (who's website is theOtherO.com). Long stories short, he's an openly gay man, and sometimes speaks of gay sexual spirituality, with particular reference to black and latino men. Alexyss knew this.

PS - While Omar is cute, his 'show' is nowhere near as good as Alexyss.
Old May 20th, 2007, 07:37 PM   #13
country flag le bon vivant
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute

LOL@ Alexyss, I didnt even remember that story about that Spelman Professor. LMAO@her talking bout she from Bankhead Cote.
"That does not diminish me.."

█████████████████ʘ
le bon vivant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 03:43 AM   #14
country flag drake3781

drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute drake3781 has a reputation beyond repute

She has her pilot (of the pussy) cap on again!

No mama this time.

She was really hurt by what those people did.
drake3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 06:52 AM   #15
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
GET.OUT.OF.THE.WAY.

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

That does not diminish me
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Sick of Serena winning everything so easily.

MrSerenaWilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote