US TV Schedule? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2007, 12:02 AM   #1
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future
US TV Schedule?

Does anyone have the full thing? I'm hoping not tooo much of it is on TTC, which I still don't have.
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2007, 12:36 AM   #2
country flag rseto

rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of rseto has much to be proud of
Re: US TV Schedule?

sorry zak. looks like about 2/3 of the coverage is on TTC. and the final 3 days of coverage should be on NBC.

http://www.usta.com/news/fullstory.s...inewsid=325525
rseto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2007, 01:13 AM   #3
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future

hmmm i guess this means i'll be renewing my megaupload account lol
Old May 19th, 2007, 11:56 PM   #4
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG TSN in Canada better be showing it!
Old May 19th, 2007, 11:57 PM   #5
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked TSN is showing coverage starting on Day 2!
Old May 20th, 2007, 12:11 AM   #6
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAK View Post
Does anyone have the full thing? I'm hoping not tooo much of it is on TTC, which I still don't have.
Make sure that you are not among the people getting a free preview of TTC during the French Open. A whole series of providers are giving a preview of TTC during the French Open in the hopes that you will buy a more expensive package.
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 01:10 AM   #7
country flag Serena!

Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of Serena! has much to be proud of

so no womens FO on espn?

US99|FR02|WIM02|US02|AUS03|WIM03|AUS05
AUS07|US08|AUS09|WIM09|AUS10|WIM10|WIM12|USO12

Serena! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2007, 05:17 AM   #8
country flag ZAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwayshingis View Post
Make sure that you are not among the people getting a free preview of TTC during the French Open. A whole series of providers are giving a preview of TTC during the French Open in the hopes that you will buy a more expensive package.
A believe my provider (Cablevision) doesn't have it all. I would have definitely bought any package that includes TTC
Old May 20th, 2007, 05:49 AM   #9
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAK View Post
A believe my provider (Cablevision) doesn't have it all. I would have definitely bought any package that includes TTC
Boo. Oh well, ESPN2 does still have a fair bit of coverage. And I'm sure people will be uploading up a storm during the Open. RG should take a page from Wimbledon's book and have Roland Garros Live.
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 02:00 PM   #10
country flag tennisfan2480

tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light tennisfan2480 is a glorious beacon of light

Is there ANY chance that CABLEVISION would offer The Tennis Channel as a preview/promotional thing for the 2 weeks?
tennisfan2480 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 04:33 PM   #11
country flag exposbabe

exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of exposbabe has much to be proud of

I think how it's going to work is that TTC will be on live from 5 a.m to noon, then ESPN2 will pick it up there.
exposbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2007, 06:34 PM   #12
country flag wtatennisballer

wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all wtatennisballer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by exposbabe View Post
I think how it's going to work is that TTC will be on live from 5 a.m to noon, then ESPN2 will pick it up there.
the 2 channels can air simultaneously and be showing different matches.

DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE MESSING WITH? IF IT'S A GAME, WE'RE NOT PLAYING. STAY OFF CENTRE COURT OR ELSE.
wtatennisballer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote