Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 09:04 AM   #121
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

thank you, downloading now. Please post if you find the matches vs Olaru or Bremond.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 28th, 2009, 11:56 AM   #122
country flag sharapovarulz1
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Not impressed with the crowd taking the mick out of Vika, thankfully they didnt do that at the match I watched otherwise they would have got some heavy objects thrown at them

Official Right Midfielder Of The Sveta Football Team
sharapovarulz1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 12:02 PM   #123
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

thanks a lot
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 05:31 PM   #124
country flag Albireo

Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute Albireo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharapovarulz1 View Post
Not impressed with the crowd taking the mick out of Vika, thankfully they didnt do that at the match I watched otherwise they would have got some heavy objects thrown at them
She's going to have to get used to it (I suspect she has already). Not going to win the biggies without mental toughness.
"If you practice for ten years, you may begin to please yourself, after 20 years you may become a performer and please the audience, after 30 years you may please even your guru, but you must practice for many more years before you finally become a true artist—then you may please even God." --Ali Akbar Khan, 1922-2009
Albireo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 09:19 PM   #125
She came to play.......

sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute sharapovarulz1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albireo View Post
She's going to have to get used to it (I suspect she has already). Not going to win the biggies without mental toughness.
Oh yeah I totally agree Just annoying of them plus you would expect this of the French crowd but Wimbledon crowds??? Im not liking it we were always the grand slam that had respect for players but lately we are getting a name for ourselves!

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:44 AM   #126
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika v Serena is on t3nnis.tv

And the Petrova match is: http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1975763

they are both on torrents.ru but the one on t3nnis.tv is smaller.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:46 AM   #127
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Wimbledon 2009 / DAY 8 / Serena Williams (USA) - Victoria Azarenka (BLR) / Ger
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1976123
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 08:50 AM   #128
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Wimbledon 2009 / QF / Victoria Azarenka (BLR) - Serena Williams (USA) / Rus
http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1976921
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 06:30 PM   #129
She came to play.......

Thanks

Old Jul 4th, 2009, 02:20 PM   #130
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute

tnx

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 12:55 PM   #131
country flag Talia

Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of Talia has much to be proud of

Highlights from RG 2009 Doubles Final + Vesnina&Azarenka interview in Russian:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YYUUUWEC

Girls said they are best friends
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 01:25 PM   #132
country flag KazeKarter

KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light KazeKarter is a glorious beacon of light

Adorable, Vika can be really giggly sometimes.

Thankyou for the link
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 04:53 PM   #133
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

thanks. Now I just need to learn russian.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #134
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Love it but I don't understand nothing
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 06:16 PM   #135
country flag Aleh

Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all Aleh is a name known to all

I`ll translate this interview tomorrow morning .
(If I`ll be live )

The Official Belаrussian Ambassador of Vikaland
Aleh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote