Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #1231
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

This ot That
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #1232
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

Watch Victoria Azarenka do the Harlem Shake and play Awkward or Awesome with Mayleen Ramey from TennisFansUnited.com. Find out what Vika thinks is Awkwardly Awesome!
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #1233
country flag mrudka

#TeamVika и #PartyRockCrew at Ultra Music Festival
https://vines.s3.amazonaws.com/v/vid...1TqlrBRwjeFH1w
Old Mar 29th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1234
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 06:03 AM   #1235
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to Aravanecaravan, Vika practicing in Miami

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1236
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all
Thans to Simon Svaty who put this on Twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HdBh2QhSeXI

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:20 PM   #1237
country flag mrudka

Journey with us to one of our favorite destinations - Dubai! In this episode, Victoria Azarenka gives us a tour of Dubai International Airport and the world famous Terminal 3. See why Dubai Duty Free and the First Class Airport Lounge make this one of the most luxurious places for frequent travelers and guests.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:22 PM   #1238
country flag mrudka

Fashion with Maria Sharapova and Azarenka interview during Indian Well 2013
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1239
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

This was a good first round match before Rybarikova got injured in the second set.

Azarenka vs Rybarikova 2011 Wimbledon R1 Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2013, 07:17 AM   #1240
country flag Sad Girl

Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold Sad Girl is a splendid one to behold

^ thanks
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 10:52 PM   #1241
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Not sure this is news to anyone, but in lack of current matches i found some from Indian Wells last year. Arguably one of her best tournaments ever. I think almost all her matches can be found there, but one example:

http://telly.com/BVQS6
garwe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #1242
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

I checked out those previous web pages in this thread and I noticed that some of the old links were dead and some of the matches were missing. Here are updated YouTube video links including some full matches and the longest available highlights in a chronological order.

2012 Australian Open

Victoria Azarenka vs Agnieszka Radwanska in Australian Open QF 2012 (Highlights in Two Parts)

Victoria Azarenka vs Kim Clijsters in Australian Open SF 2012 (Highlights)

Victoria Azarenka vs Maria Sharapova in Australian Open Final 2012 (Full Match)

2012 Qatar Total Open

Victoria Azarenka vs Agnieszka Radwanska in Doha SF 2012 (Full Match)

Victoria Azarenka vs Samantha Stosur in Doha Final 2012 (Highlights)

2012 BNP Paribas Open

Victoria Azarenka vs Agnieszka Radwanska in Indian Wells QF 2012 (Highlights)

Victoria Azarenka vs Angelique Kerber in Indian Well SF 2012 (Highlights)

Victoria Azarenka vs Maria Sharapova in Indian Wells Final (Full Match)

2012 Sony Ericsson Open

Victoria Azarenka vs Dominika Cibulkova in Miami R4 2012 (Highlights)

2012 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix

Victoria Azarenka vs Mona Barthel in Stuttgart QF 2012 (Full Match)

Victoria Azarenka vs Agnieszka Radwanska in Stuttgart SF 2012 (Highlights)

Victoria Azarenka vs Maria Sharapova in Stuttgart Final 2012 (Time 1:15:06 ; not full match from the start)

2012 Mutua Madrid Open

Victoria Azarenka vs Na Li in Madrid QF 2012 (Time 1:00:46 ; not full match from the start)

Victoria Azarenka vs Agnieszka Radwanska in Madrid SF 2012 (Time 46:06 ; not a full match from the start)

Victoria Azarenka vs Serena Williams in Madrid Final 2012 (Full Match)

Last edited by Exordes : Apr 6th, 2013 at 10:33 PM.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #1243
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Here are more updated YouTube video links and some missing matches.

2012 Wimbledon Championships

Victoria Azarenka vs Ana Ivanovic in Wimbledon R4 2012 (Highlights)

Victoria Azarenka vs Tamira Paszek in Wimbledon QF 2012 (Full Match)

Victoria Azarenka vs Serena Williams in Wimbledon SF 2012 (Highlighs)

2012 Summer Olympics

Tennis Women´s Singles Quarterfinals - Victoria Azarenka (BLR) vs Anqelique Kerber (GER) (Full Match)

Tennis Women´s Singles Semifinals - Victoria Azarenka (BLR) vs Serena Williams (USA) (Full Match)

Tennis Women´s Singles Bronze Medal Match - Victoria Azarenka (BLR) vs Maria Kirilenko (RUS) (Missing)
(I haven´t found even proper highlights from this match)

Tennis Mixed Doubles Gold Final - Victoria Azarenka & Max Mirney vs Laura Robson & Andy Murray (Full Match)

2012 US Open

Victoria Azarenka vs Samantha Stosur in US Open QF 2012 (Highlights)

Victoria Azarenka vs Maria Sharapova in US Open SF 2012 (Highlights)

Victoria Azarenka vs Serena Williams in US Open Final 2012 (Full Match)

Last edited by Exordes : Jul 21st, 2013 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Updating dead links
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #1244
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Just in the previous page I posted the download link for the full Bronze medal match

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Azarenka vs Kirilenko 2012 London Olympics Bronze Medal match

https://rapidshare.com/files/1250040...rilenko.RG.avi

Don't know if anyone posted this here but I am now if u want it.
Have also made these from her matches at the Olympics.

Victoria Azarenka vs Nadia Petrova 2012 Olympics R3 Highlights
http://www.putlocker.com/file/C552967721311806

Victoria Azarenka vs Angelique Kerber 2012 Olympics QF Highlights
http://sharesix.com/uejq4rz0ldxl

Serena Williams vs Victoria Azarenka 2012 Olympics SF Highlights
http://www.sockshare.com/file/214C3B55E65E287E

Have also made highlights to that Bronze medal match against Kiri, Just needs to be uploaded.

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #1245
country flag Exordes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post

Just in the previous page I posted the download link for the full Bronze medal match

Have also made highlights to that Bronze medal match against Kiri, Just needs to be uploaded.
Sorry, I didn´t notice that, but I was only trying to find those videos from YouTube. So that people can watch the matches without downloading them.