Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 81 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 08:28 AM   #1201
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

BNP Paribas Open Top 8 Women - Fun Facts Challenge
The WTA top 8 seeds at the BNP Paribas Open are quizzed on each other. See who aces the test!
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #1202
country flag Olushka

Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all

"I don't even call him that," tennis player Victoria Azarenka said of her boyfriend, LMFAO's Redfoo, at a BNP Paribas Open news conference Wednesday, March 6, 2013, in Indian Wells.
http://www.mydesert.com/videonetwork...him-as-Redfoo-

Last edited by Olushka : Mar 8th, 2013 at 08:20 AM.
Olushka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #1203
country flag Olushka

Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all

Victoria Azarenka: 'I got a bigger ball'
http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/...21243325924726
Olushka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #1204
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

BNP Paribas Open - Vika Azarenka and RedFoo in Indian Wells
BNP Paribas Open No. 1 Seed Victoria Azarenka and RedFoo talk about their special relationship, play some football, talk about tennis coaching and discuss plans for a collaborative new song.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1205
country flag mrudka

Players during the new Indian Wells Tennis Garden expansion ground-breaking ceremony serving tennis balls at photographers.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #1206
country flag mrudka

Amazing Victoria
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #1207
country flag mrudka

Disco fever took over at the BNP Paribas Open Player Party Thursday night at the swank IW Club. Players chatted on the red carpet about their favorite 70s music, their dance moves and which player on tour is the best on the dance floor.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #1208
country flag mrudka

Tournament Owner Larry Ellison, CEO Raymond Moore and past BNP Paribas Open Champions Novak Djokovic, Roger Federer, Victoria Azarenka, Rafael Nadal and Ana Ivanovic helped break ground on the expansion of the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, featuring a new permanent Stadium 2 and much more, set to open before the start of the 2014 BNP Paribas Open.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #1209
country flag mrudka

Some of the world's top professional tennis players practicing on the courts of the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells, Ca. Chris Edwards is your personal guide of this tour.
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #1210
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Second round match Indian Wells Azarenka vs Hantuchova

mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #1211
country flag mrudka

BNP Paribas Practice Sessions
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #1212
country flag mrudka

Interview on court after match R3 with Flipkens
Old Mar 12th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #1213
country flag mrudka

Full match (in 3 part, each part for each set)

Old Mar 13th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #1214
country flag mrudka

Full match with Urszula Radwanska R4.

Last edited by mrudka : Mar 13th, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old Mar 13th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #1215
country flag mrudka

An interview with Victoria Azarenka after her win in the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open.
http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...enka-interview