Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 73 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:29 AM   #1081
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Victoria Azarenka Arrives! - Australian Open 2013

Music

nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 6th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #1082
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah that music just wrecks the video completely
The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #1083
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Vika returns to Rod Laver
mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #1084
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Still getting so emotional when watching her celebrating.

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:30 AM   #1085
country flag Olushka

Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all Olushka is a name known to all

Surprise Visit: Roger Federer and Victoria Azarenka

Olushka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1086
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

TeamVikaFans Presents Victoria Azarenka - Ready to Go

(Music by Republica)
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #1087
country flag mrudka

mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all mrudka is a name known to all

There is no Vika in video, second part of video is about Vika.
Listen what Redfoo said: "I've got my special one, Number One. She is the love of my life". They are together.
mrudka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1088
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive put off watching that video until now.
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #1089
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

HE DIDN'T MENTION HER NAME SO NOTHING IS PROVEN YET YOU HEAR ME

#livingindenial
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #1090
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Vika can do a lot better.

A LOT better.
heavyhorse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #1091
country flag Natural Joe

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #1092
country flag Natural Joe

Press conference

http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...SmxHpcfJGCUvXN
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #1093
country flag Natural Joe

Redfoo talks about Vika again...in case anybody wants to watch it

http://video.heraldsun.com.au/232519...s-for-Azarenka
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #1094
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone has a link to her first round match video?

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #1095
country flag Natural Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Does anyone has a link to her first round match video?

The first few games of the second set are missing unfortunately.