Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 72 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:04 AM   #1066
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:58 AM   #1067
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

" I never look at the draw so please don't ask me "
The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:26 PM   #1068
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hua Hin - Hua Hin Tennis Exhibition 2012. Full match
Uploaded to YouTube by TennisWorld3in1, AquilesInsecure.

vs Na Li 3-6 6-2 7-10

Gangnam Style:
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:08 PM   #1069
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=i79HYIMXt-Y
mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:25 PM   #1070
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...enka-interview
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:01 AM   #1071
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka 2nd Round Post-Match Press Conference: Brisbane International 2013

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:52 PM   #1072
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

Victoria Azarenka 3rd Round Post-Match Press Conference: Brisbane International 2013

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #1073
country flag mariel

Victoria Azarenka has started the year in style and in Brisbane! Watch behind-the-scenes and never before seen personal footage that she's shared with us - and you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=2uAesgKvqqc
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #1074
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka withdraws: Brisbane International 2013

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1075
country flag nastya

Victoria Azarenka Citizen Eco-Drive Unstoppable Campaign Behind The Scenes

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #1076
country flag Natural Joe

Brisbane International 2013. Full matches (R2–R3)
Uploaded to YouTube by aruzat1, TennisWorld3in1.

R2 - vs Sabine Lisicki 6-3 6-3

R3 - vs Ksenia Pervak 6-1 6-0

Last edited by Natural Joe : Jan 4th, 2013 at 08:40 PM.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #1077
country flag nastya

^ Indeed. I like this video much more than first one from Thailand (maybe because Stefan is not here )
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 11:57 PM   #1078
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel View Post
Victoria Azarenka has started the year in style and in Brisbane! Watch behind-the-scenes and never before seen personal footage that she's shared with us - and you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=2uAesgKvqqc
Really great!! The vids have been amazing
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #1079
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #1080
country flag Maruuusya

Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
Victoria Azarenka Citizen Eco-Drive Unstoppable Campaign Behind The Scenes

Vika is so beutiful
Maruuusya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote