Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2011, 03:44 AM   #736
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
^Yes. Its so close in the tiebreak too. If that final approach shot had gone in ....who knows wat'dhave happened. All I am hoping for is that she realizes the variety of shots she can come up with wen pressured and uses them more often and get used to them , bring down the power players to win a slam
True. When she was under pressure, she came up with a lot of great things and particularly what I appreciate is the fact that she came forward at the net almost instinctively...

Wasn't always effective but these are the directions she much take with her game against these particular types of players...

Another, her 1 handed dropper since 2009 that shot has completely disappeared from her arsenal, she brought it back to life once here it clipped the net I hope she revives that shot on a more regular basis.

Quote:
she can hit great winners from the back of the court, but she thinks she is weak to do that....
She can hit great winners but I don't think she can be able do it on a regular basis, her game somehow is not based around that particular notion...

She's never going to hit more winners than Petra let's say but she can temperate shotmakers like her in a match by moving the ball around better, by destabilizing them with constant and better changes of directions, angles, length etc... that second set against Serena was a good enough example.

A little like how a player like Djokovic does - Vika has the excellent timing, the power and the talent to really be a much more efficient metronome off the ground...

IDK if she loses confidence when she plays them but it's in these phases I think she needs to perfection her game - she really has a lot of talent...
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2011, 07:53 AM   #737
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
True. When she was under pressure, she came up with a lot of great things and particularly what I appreciate is the fact that she came forward at the net almost instinctively...

Wasn't always effective but these are the directions she much take with her game against these particular types of players...

Another, her 1 handed dropper since 2009 that shot has completely disappeared from her arsenal, she brought it back to life once here it clipped the net I hope she revives that shot on a more regular basis.

She can hit great winners but I don't think she can be able do it on a regular basis, her game somehow is not based around that particular notion...

She's never going to hit more winners than Petra let's say but she can temperate shotmakers like her in a match by moving the ball around better, by destabilizing them with constant and better changes of directions, angles, length etc... that second set against Serena was a good enough example.

A little like how a player like Djokovic does - Vika has the excellent timing, the power and the talent to really be a much more efficient metronome off the ground...

IDK if she loses confidence when she plays them but it's in these phases I think she needs to perfection her game - she really has a lot of talent...
that surprised Serena too She used it more often in Miami'11 finals. She somehow plays her best tennis dere

The winners at 12.32 and 12.52 say she can hit great winners from the backcourt... but as u said she cant hit often like KvittyGoat or Li but she still can produce enough of them to trouble big hitters. She's quite a talent Hope she gets the reward for it soon

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 02:16 PM   #738
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that surprised Serena too She used it more often in Miami'11 finals. She somehow plays her best tennis dere
And remember AO 2010, she used that shot a bunch of times, was working pretty well... and against Caroline in the masters was a festival...

Quote:
The winners at 12.32 and 12.52 say she can hit great winners from the backcourt... but as u said she cant hit often like KvittyGoat or Li but she still can produce enough of them to trouble big hitters. She's quite a talent Hope she gets the reward for it soon
Yes her game is controlled but just hope she finds the good balance ... in the second set, I saw many glimpse of 2009 Vika - for me, the best Victoria and my reference, hopefully she builds on that.

I mean, when facing players like Serena (Petra, Li etc...) - we all know she owns the "others".

She does have a lot of talent, it has payed a little already but should pay off someday even better for sure (major(s), YEC, Olympics) - she's a hard worker and that's what brings great and'll bring greater successes.
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:24 AM   #739
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Interview with Vika around 14:18
http://vimeo.com/29813311

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2011, 08:07 AM   #740
country flag Specter
<(⌒▽⌒)>

Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute Specter has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM   #741
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Tennisography.s01e07.Victoria.Azarenka

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 07:26 AM   #742
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dos Santos View Post
Thankyou
Old Oct 11th, 2011, 03:01 PM   #743
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

So the AO R4 vs Vera match hasn't downloaded yet, so I made these meanwhile. I know Vika lost, but it was a pretty high quality match.

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #744
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

thank you dear

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2011, 02:07 AM   #745
country flag Vikapower

I posted this video on GM but it deserves a very special place and more than any in Vikaland.

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 02:52 AM   #746
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

A short but sweet interview Vika did with Mats Wilander for his show on Eurosport

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/...-azarenka.html
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #747
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

The epic dance should also go here I guess.

Last edited by HowardH : Oct 24th, 2011 at 02:38 PM.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 03:06 PM   #748
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

Luxembourg Pack:

R1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WAO1N1YA
R2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7PT51U0W
QF: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R1NAVPEJ
SF: http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=25631
FR: http://rgfootball.net/viewtopic.php?t=25736

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 05:42 PM   #749
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to the uploader
Last game of 1st set, final

Last game of 2nd set + ceremony
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2011, 09:20 PM   #750
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote