Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 02:58 PM   #406
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Thanks.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2010, 04:18 PM   #407
country flag Loungy

Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold Loungy is a splendid one to behold

There's this one, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJu8g8qvcNs

She also practiced with Ana Ivanovic.
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 05:40 PM   #408
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 08:43 AM   #409
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to the people who posted links to practice videos.
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:12 PM   #410
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Courtesy of a youtube user who takes great vids- thank you! - Laechlervic

Vika and Flavia enter the stadium + intro

Also from the stadium, vid of Caro and Vika being driven in the Porsche 911

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 09:12 PM   #411
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart R1: Victoria Azarenka vs. Flavia Pennetta

vs.

MATCH: http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...p=13131#p13131
Old Apr 28th, 2010, 10:58 PM   #412
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Posted at the same time . Thanks Ondrej.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 07:18 AM   #413
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Hi, I'm the guy which is doing the videos from the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, it's maybe a little bit late but if you have any wishes which player I shall get on tape tell it to me, I'll be there until the final!

Btw this is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Laechlervic
Laechler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:21 AM   #414
country flag HowardH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laechler View Post
Hi, I'm the guy which is doing the videos from the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix, it's maybe a little bit late but if you have any wishes which player I shall get on tape tell it to me, I'll be there until the final!

Btw this is my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Laechlervic
You take great vids .
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:34 AM   #415
country flag Laechler

Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of Laechler has much to be proud of

Thanks a lot I'm trying my best,
there would be more great footage if I wouldn't come late, yesterday the trainers of Shahar Peer and Vika were playing doubles against Cara Black and smomebody else on the training court and they did the Bryan bump, so funny, or I got this video of Vika dancing and warming up, she is doing a lot of stretching exercises but didn't got all of them, she also moves to her favorite music which was very funny
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:40 AM   #416
country flag allrounder

allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future allrounder has a brilliant future

Cool, you'l have to post those for us if you can to cheer us up a bit keep up the good work

~The Official Anger Management Counsellor of Vikaland~
allrounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 02:02 PM   #417
country flag HowardH

The vid that Laechler took where they showed a vid of Caro and Vika in a Porsche on the big screen in the court- this is the original. Sveta, Vika and Caro get driven in a Porsche.

Last edited by HowardH : Apr 30th, 2010 at 02:08 PM.
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 03:13 PM   #418
country flag HowardH

Another of Laechler's vids- Vika serving against Flavia.

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:37 PM   #419
country flag Laechler

yeah the official version of Caro and Vika in the Porsche is definitly the best 1, here's a little bit backstage footage of her:
Old Apr 30th, 2010, 09:48 PM   #420
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

OMG Vika dancing.
Great vid, thank you!
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote