Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:38 PM   #1576
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Here's the full video in two parts:

(thanks to Vika Azarenka Fans)
finally i can see her , she replied my question thank you so much for the video
Royalfox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:38 PM   #1577
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Here's the full video in two parts:

(thanks to Vika Azarenka Fans)
Thank you very much Gernot (the system won't let me give you any more good reps ).
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:45 PM   #1578
country flag VIKA?

VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute VIKA? has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for posting it! death at her being a directioner
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:49 PM   #1579
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalfox View Post
finally i can see her , she replied my question thank you so much for the video
That's cool that she replied to your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Thank you very much Gernot (the system won't let me give you any more good reps ).
I'll take this as a spiritual good rep.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 08:01 PM   #1580
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Thx mate for upload. She so sweet from earlier in the morning I like that is a Barcelona fan, like me. I hope that she came strong from her injured. Is never easy to miss a few month from the tour.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 08:34 PM   #1581
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Thanks! Another spiritual good rep from here

Coconut..
Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:08 PM   #1582
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

there are many things that annoyed me she is a one direction fan + barca fan & then she likes Rafa's game more but then she is herself , like everything about her , she is just so natural & honest & down to earth ,
may be her choices dont concide with my fav 's but thats what make every human being and this world interesting
thank you VIKA for being such an awesome person
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:51 AM   #1583
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
there are many things that annoyed me she is a one direction fan + barca fan & then she likes Rafa's game more but then she is herself , like everything about her , she is just so natural & honest & down to earth ,
may be her choices dont concide with my fav 's but thats what make every human being and this world interesting
thank you VIKA for being such an awesome person
Haha! She's aware. In fact, last year, in Doha, she was asked if she was a One Direction fan and said she was too old to like it. The irony...but she knows.

I like what she said about being/staying humble, communication and the car thing in the 2nd part. And it's so nice of her to do all those things for the fans.
OnlyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:42 PM   #1584
country flag Royalfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyTennis View Post
Haha! She's aware. In fact, last year, in Doha, she was asked if she was a One Direction fan and said she was too old to like it. The irony...but she knows.

I like what she said about being/staying humble, communication and the car thing in the 2nd part. And it's so nice of her to do all those things for the fans.
yeahh that car thing was really great , i really like those web chats may be these webchats can lessen her haters , but on the other hand i think why should she justify herself
that dog was kinda cute , do you know whats her doggy name ??
Old May 3rd, 2014, 04:48 PM   #1585
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeahh that car thing was really great , i really like those web chats may be these webchats can lessen her haters , but on the other hand i think why should she justify herself
that dog was kinda cute , do you know whats her doggy name ??
Her dog's name is Duke . She adopted him recently, as a rescue dog, which makes me really happy.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 05:43 PM   #1586
country flag OnlyTennis

OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all OnlyTennis is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGOAT View Post
Her dog's name is Duke . She adopted him recently, as a rescue dog, which makes me really happy.
Because you love dogs or because that was sweet of her...or maybe both?
Old May 3rd, 2014, 06:04 PM   #1587
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Haha both, because I especially support rescuing dogs since most people only want puppies so many dogs get put down every year.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 07:45 PM   #1588
country flag Royalfox

WOW she recued that DOG ,, amzinggg this person amazes me everyday !!thats kinda cute name Duke !!!
thanx for the info iGOAT
Old May 3rd, 2014, 10:05 PM   #1589
country flag OnlyTennis

Quote:
WOW she recued that DOG ,, amzinggg this person amazes me everyday !!thats kinda cute name Duke !!!
thanx for the info iGOAT
Old May 6th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #1590
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote