Taiwanese Star Latisha Chan Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2007, 03:57 AM   #16
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Taiwanese Star Latisha Chan Cheering Thread

Go Latisha

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 3rd, 2007, 06:52 PM   #17
country flag CrazyTennis

CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all CrazyTennis is a name known to all

Go Latisha! Good luck in doubles quarter!!! you can win it!!!
CrazyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2007, 12:53 AM   #18

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Molik/Santangelo beat Chan/Chuang this year at Charlston. It's going to be a tough QF match. I really hope Chan/Chuang will get through their qf round. Good luck, Latisha and Chia-Jung.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
Old Jun 19th, 2007, 02:39 AM   #19

Good luck to Yung-Jan at Ordina Open.

Old Jun 25th, 2007, 01:21 AM   #20

Good luck to Yung-Jan first round match against Sharapova. I hope there will be a miracle for this match.

Old Jun 26th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #21
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute

Latisha loses 6-1 7-5 to Sharapova... nice fight in the 2nd set.

(formerly known as GrassGOAT)
Qrystyna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2007, 01:40 AM   #22

What a good fight for Yung-Jan in the 2nd set. Yung-Jan really pushed Sharapova to grunt even louder . I was really impressed with her double-handed backhand. Her backhand was powerful and accurate. Her footworks has improved since I saw her last time. However, Yung-Jan's serve is still the weakness of her games, particularly the second serve. It gave Sharapova lots of cheap points. It's so critical to improve her serve if she wants to beat these power houses.

Old Jun 27th, 2007, 04:09 AM   #23
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future

Longtime ESPN COmmentator Cliff Drysdale was impressed by YJ and predicted on air that she'll be in the top 25 by the end of next year and the top ten by the time she's 20! I was surprised, but he really liked her.
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 02:24 AM   #24

Smile Re: Taiwanese Star Latisha Chan Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrtennis View Post
Longtime ESPN COmmentator Cliff Drysdale was impressed by YJ and predicted on air that she'll be in the top 25 by the end of next year and the top ten by the time she's 20! I was surprised, but he really liked her.
Wow!! Really? Did you watch that on espn? I'm glad that Cliff likes her chances so much in the future. Maybe he should train her in his academy.

Old Jul 10th, 2007, 01:57 AM   #25

SOS!! HELP HELP!! Latish's offical website got hacked in by hackers. Can anyone help????????????????????????????

Old Jul 14th, 2007, 01:47 AM   #26

Kai-chen is playing her first WTA tour at Western & Southern Financial Group Women's Open. Good luck to her

Singles Qualifying Draw

(1)Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB) v BYE
Leanne Baker (NZL) v Nicole Kriz (AUS)

Samantha Powers (USA) v Amy Dillingham (USA)
(6)Iryna Kuryanovich (BLR) v Brie Whitehead (USA)

(2)Monique Adamczak (AUS) v BYE
Chanelle Scheepers (RSA) v Mami Inoue (USA)

Stacia Fonseca (USA) v Kai-Chen Chang (TPE)
(5)Brenda Schultz-McCarthy (NED) v Ashley Weinhold (USA)

(3)Natalie Grandin (RSA) v BYE
Svetlana Krivencheva (BUL) v Katherine Ruckert (USA)

Alexandra Stevenson (USA) v (wc)Julia Cohen (USA)
(8)Neha Uberoi (USA) v Anna Tatishvili (GEO)

(4)Anda Perianu (ROU) v Angelina Gabueva (RUS)
Salome Devidze (GEO) v Melissa Torres Sandoval (MEX)

Kit Carson (USA) v (wc)Kristy Frilling (USA)
(7)Kelly Liggan (IRL) v (wc)Tiffany Kurniawan (USA)

Old Jul 16th, 2007, 01:23 AM   #27

Yung-Jan withdrew from her single match today at Fed Cup. She said on her webiste that she is not feeling well and has not recovered from the cold she got at Wimbledon. She also said that she flew back to Taiwan after Wimbledon for one day stay and flew to Split, Croatia ( Fed Cup) the very next day from Taiwan. Wow!! That was at least 48 hours flight in 3 days. What a strange schedule for Latisha.