Justine / Serena (TENNIS Magazine) Part 1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2007, 01:45 AM   #1
country flag SerenaSlams

SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold SerenaSlams is a splendid one to behold
Justine / Serena (TENNIS Magazine) Part 1

I recently received the TENNIS Magazine (June 2007 w/ Roger Federer on the cover) and noticed the "favorites" for the French Open. What I found strange was that (in bold print) on the cover is "Can Serena Strike Again?" and to find that there was no article about what was mentioned in bold print on the cover was quite strange. Instead there was a HUGE article about Justine (no offense guys) who was not even mentioned on the cover! Nice read though. lol.

This is what Chris Evert had to say about Serena and the French Open (page 14).....

"While Henin is my choice, SERENA WILLIAMS isn't far behind. When she's on top of her game, NOBODY CAN BEAT HER. But her fitness is going to be key. Another bout of inactivity could derail her. The longer the rallies and emphasis on movement on clay will demand top conditioning. STILL, SERENA seems to be regaining the form and attitude of a No.1 player."

Serena Williams: GRAND SLAM CHAMPION

57 Consecutive Weeks as World #1

Olympic Gold Medalist ('00 Doubles w/ Venus)
SerenaSlams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2007, 10:34 AM   #2
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Justine / Serena (TENNIS Magazine) Part 1

what I will say is that Serena knows her body well and knows her limits and that's why she chooses to only play Rome...she doesn't need that much matches to find her best form like some players but she also knows clay demands alot from her knees and if she wants to play her best at RG she will do what she feels is right

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote