Berlin|Tipping|#4| - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2007, 01:02 AM   #1
country flag oooo86

oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all
Berlin|Tipping|#4|

Berlin Tipping

welcome players..!! this is the fourth tournament for this game... i am the new manager for this game so if you have questions or things like that just pm me... i hope you'll enjoy playing cause it is a great game...

Tipping is like Tennis Tipping but different. You don't versus other people and you don't have to tip the score which makes it an easier game to play. Everyone can play!! if i'll do more than one tournament in a week you will be able to play in all of them...!

HOW TO PLAY
Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule then you just tip who you think will win. Just type "in" to play. (this will make my life easier but if you forgot to post "in" this is not the end of the world)

e.g If the schedule was...
Henin vs Sharapova
V. Williams vs S. Williams

This is how you would tip...
Sharapova
V. Williams

It is only main draw singles matches.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts.

SCORING
all rounds before quarters = 1 point
Quarters = 2 points
Semi = 4 points (new score for this tournament)
Final = 5 points (new score for this tournament)

the ranking points you will recieve for a tournament are those you gaind in the tournament plus bonus as followed:

winner: 40
ru: 35
semifinalist: 25
qurterfinalist:15

go to: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=296248

this is where the rankings are... they will be updated few days after each tournament..... you can also post youre thoughts there....

Have fun playing!!!!

Set Point 2007:
W: Berlin, Stanford, Los Angeles, Luxembourg;

Tipping 2007:
W: Roland Garros, Beijing;

Fill In The Draw Doubles 2007:
W: Luxembourg;
oooo86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2007, 01:05 AM   #2
country flag oooo86

oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all oooo86 is a name known to all
Re: Berlin|Tipping|#4|

in.....

Set Point 2007:

Tipping 2007:

Old May 5th, 2007, 01:39 AM   #3
country flag Lukasz

Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of

in ( of course)

POLISH POWER
Lukasz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2007, 03:44 AM   #4
country flag vamos israel

vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold vamos israel is a splendid one to behold

in
vamos israel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2007, 06:52 AM   #5
country flag d_s

d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of d_s has much to be proud of

In
d_s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2007, 10:42 AM   #6
country flag AlexBarrington

AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute AlexBarrington has a reputation beyond repute

in
Old May 5th, 2007, 10:55 AM   #7
country flag zveeen

zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future zveeen has a brilliant future

In!
zveeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2007, 12:45 PM   #8
country flag LCS

LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute LCS has a reputation beyond repute

in...
W: (12) Australian Open (11) 50K Monzon, Toronto F: (12) Montreal (09) 25K Redding, Bali YEC (08) Memphis, Stanford, 100K Krakow SF: (13) Toronto (12) Estoril Open (09) Roland Garros, Stanford (08) Auckland, Rome, Eastbourne, New Haven
Doubles W: (11) Hobart (09) 25K Redding (08) Doha, Istanbul (07) Estoril Open F: (12) Pattaya, Roland Garros, Stanford (11) Guangzhou(08) Memphis, Wimbledon, New Haven (07) Bali SF: (11) Trnava (10) Stuttgart (08) Budapest (07)Birmingham, US Open QF: (12) Australian Open (11) Roland Garros
LCS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2007, 01:36 PM   #9
country flag ..ikke..

..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of ..ikke.. has much to be proud of

In

Also good luck to: Jankovic, Henin, Ivanovic and the Dutch players

PSV Eindhoven
..ikke.. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2007, 04:04 PM   #10
country flag oooo86

welcome everyone!!

Set Point 2007:

Tipping 2007:

Old May 5th, 2007, 05:13 PM   #11
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

in
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2007, 05:27 PM   #12
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

in

its my first time to play this game

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2007, 05:28 PM   #13
country flag fencer

fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future fencer has a brilliant future

good luck everyone~~

TT: S<50(8/5), D<50 | PAW<50| SUICIDE<50

I know You know that im not telling the truth
I know you know they just don't have any proof
Embrace the deception, learn how to bend your worst inhibitions
They will Psych you out in the end
fencer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:54 AM   #14
country flag oooo86

good luck everyone!

Set Point 2007:

Tipping 2007:

Old May 6th, 2007, 11:13 AM   #15
country flag oooo86

entry list: (so far)

01. oooo86 (ISR)
02. fencer (DUB)
03. FORZA PENNETTA (ITA)
04. ..ikke.. (NED)
05. Luís Santos (POR)
06. zveeen (GER)
07. salvatore (ITA)
08. d_s (CAN)
09. vamos israel (ISR)
10. lukidudi (POL)
11. sala_ryan (PHI)
12. tennis2006 (NED)
13. ganymedeyu (TAI)
14. im1 (ISR)
15. Ivanovic Fan!!!! (NED)
16. QuicKyMonSter (ESP)
17. HenryMag (POR)
18. spencercarlos (VEN)
19. Vicmatibla (ESP)
20. Frooty_Bazooty (IRE)
21. mapaliey (IND)
22. Cp6uja (SRB)
23. denijs (POL)

Set Point 2007:

Tipping 2007:

Last edited by oooo86 : May 7th, 2007 at 08:23 PM.