Offical Request for Tennis Australia thread issue. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2007, 01:20 PM   #1
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Offical Request for Tennis Australia thread issue.

In the past few days Tennis Australia has gone a bit hectic in a thread called Aussie Girls Results in this thread for the past 3 years me and Ozfan have been posting the Womens results and the Mens results. As most of you are aware yes there is a MTF but its alot easier and convient for us in Tennis Australia to post both Men and Women in the thread and i am sure in doing that we are not discouraging anyone to not go to MTF or are reducing the amount of members on the site.

We are a small bunch of dedicated Aussie fans and we would love nothing more then to just have the luxury of posting the mens results inside the same thread as the womens result.As you are probably aware there was a heated argument about this in the thread which i think was unessesary and sometimes uncalled for with the Aussie posters and James which i never got involved in.

In the MTF and Wtaworld there a "funny photo threads" and on MTF i have seen Womens tennis player pics shown and on Wtaworld i have seen Mens pic seen which havnt been a problem and im sure more people visit the general messeges then the TA threads

Tennis Australia fans would appreciate if we could get this matter resolved without ann sledging and in a proessional matter

Thanks for reading
azza is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2007, 09:57 PM   #2
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Offical Request for Tennis Australia thread issue.

Well said AZZA!!!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2007, 10:10 PM   #3
country flag Keadz

Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute Keadz has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt want to get involved either....but its 8.10 in the morning and I have nothing better to do:P
Do we know who has made the complaint yet???....becuase who ever you are, maybe instead of just sitting back and laughing you could actually talk and say WHY you decided to piss many people off my having to get YOUR way!
anyway im tired and cant be bothered writing more haha!
Keadz is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 4th, 2007, 11:47 PM   #4
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza View Post
Tennis Australia fans would appreciate if we could get this matter resolved without ann sledging and in a proessional matter
If there has been any doubt in the past, let me re-clarify: mens tennis related topics are to be posted on MTF, not on WTAworld - this includes result threads.

I'm sure you will have noticed that obvious ATP result threads posted in GM and ATP related threads in Non-Tennis are closed or removed as they are discovered or reported.

Player forums carry no exception to this rule.

I appreciate that this is not the answer you all may have been hoping for and I'm sorry if Tennis Australia fans are dismayed but, though it would be nice, you can't please everyone.
Kart is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread