V.WILLIAMS vs. HENIN - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2007, 08:32 AM   #1
country flag s0163053

s0163053 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation V.WILLIAMS vs. HENIN

Hi everyone,
I wanted to ask if someone got the 2001 German Open 3th round match VWilliams vs Henin? They were both new kids on the block an venuss looked so cool ...
Hope someone can put it up here;;; THNKSSSS and GREETZZZ
ps; I would die for it
s0163053 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 3rd, 2007, 12:51 AM   #2
country flag sgsox

sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all
Re: V.WILLIAMS vs. HENIN

venus wasnt a new kid in 01 lol
sgsox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:27 AM   #3
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsox View Post
venus wasnt a new kid in 01 lol

Kinda what I was thinking.

Probably should have put this in the video request thread instead of creating a thread for it.

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2007, 02:30 AM   #4
country flag sgsox

sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all sgsox is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJWCapriati View Post

Kinda what I was thinking.

Probably should have put this in the video request thread instead of creating a thread for it.
its a junior member thing..lol
i did it once too.
sgsox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:29 AM   #5
country flag ShotSpot

ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light ShotSpot is a glorious beacon of light

How about their crazy Amelia Island match?
ShotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:56 AM   #6
country flag s0163053

yeah, maybe i m just a new kid on the block it s just that...i m a big fan of both (yeah yeah, i know; maybe 3 people in the world like AND henin AND williams sisters; but i m one of those 3); maybe like henin a tiny winy bitsy more so that s why i want the only match she s won against the classy venus
Old May 3rd, 2007, 06:57 AM   #7
country flag s0163053

and don t you mock my junior member status
Old May 3rd, 2007, 09:33 PM   #8
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think it's a junior member thing b/c I'm a junior member, but I knew that!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2007, 09:56 PM   #9
country flag zabou1

zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold

If you want I have ALL Justine vs Sisters Williams matches on dvd ...

Justine Henin : videos and matches on dvd

www.justine-henin-videos.fr.nf
zabou1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2007, 10:02 PM   #10
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute

REALLY? How could I get them?
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote