Budapest Grand Prix - Dulko's SF & F matches - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2007, 10:56 AM   #1
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of
Budapest Grand Prix - Dulko's SF & F matches

Semifinal - Dulko v Szavay
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2TVDBLIH

Final - Dulko v Cirstea
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=12PAZAB5

Sorry not great quality but you can see the ball all in all

Last edited by patricio : May 1st, 2007 at 03:25 PM.
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2007, 12:52 PM   #2
country flag Hant11

Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute Hant11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Budapest SF - Dulko v. Szavay (from 6/2 3/1)

thanks !!!
do you have the match of karin knapp too?
Hant11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 01:10 AM   #3
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by patricio View Post

Buen trabajo, patricio! qué raro que no pude abrir ese mms://.... , tenés algun idea? si no, no te preocupes. Gracias por el video de Dulko!
kammgretel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 06:22 AM   #4
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammgretel View Post
Buen trabajo, patricio! qué raro que no pude abrir ese mms://.... , tenés algun idea? si no, no te preocupes. Gracias por el video de Dulko!
kamm solo funciona cuando hay partidos jugandose... por ejemplo hoy solo funciona de 6 a 9am aprox de argentina
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 06:23 AM   #5
patricio

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielafrenchfan View Post
thanks !!!
do you have the match of karin knapp too?
i did record it but it kept freezing so i erased it... i wasnt a good match anyway
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 02:18 PM   #6
country flag kammgretel

kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute kammgretel has a reputation beyond repute

Patricio, yo grababa casi 24-30 minutos del partido de dobles, y mms://media2.neteyes.hu/wta ya cerró la transmisión o todavía tiene partidos?

mms://media2.neteyes.hu/wta
Download with FlashGet, NetTransport, then change the name to *.asf or *.wmv
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 02:52 PM   #7
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thanks!
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 06:52 PM   #8
patricio

someone wants the third set of the final?
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #9
country flag P_Fer

P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of P_Fer has much to be proud of

Quote:
YES PLEASE
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 10:48 PM   #10
country flag kammgretel

I downloaded some (doubles), but the image is so bad, can't see the face and ball clearly, so I think no upload o go to delete it...
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 12:23 PM   #11
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Please, please, please!
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:34 AM   #12
patricio

ok, its uploading... i will tell yoiu the link ina while
Old May 1st, 2007, 06:32 AM   #13
country flag MikeJones

MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of MikeJones has much to be proud of

Thanks for the 2nd set! Szavay may be an up and comer, just 18!

13-7 this season so far, not horrible

DOUBLES PARTNERS FORE-EVER
Watch out for TAMIRA PASZEK
She's coming soon to a TOP 10 NEAR YOU! -said by me, 1-30-2007
MikeJones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2007, 03:22 PM   #14
patricio

Ok
Budapest Final - Dulko v. Cirstea - Third Set
Old May 1st, 2007, 06:58 PM   #15
country flag P_Fer

Quote:
Ok
Budapest Final - Dulko v. Cirstea - Third Set
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!