Prize money leaders (active players), after YEC-2007 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2007, 11:37 AM   #16
country flag Vlad Tepes
B2B (Back to Barbie)

Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute Vlad Tepes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prize money leaders (active players)

Justine
Vlad Tepes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #17
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Re: Prize money leaders (active players), after YEC-2007

Lindsay is now all-time No1. Congrats.

Jelena Dokic is active again...

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 04:14 PM   #18
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of

Lindsay is now all-time No1. Congrats.

Jelena Dokic is active again...

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 08:33 AM   #19
country flag Wuornos

Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all

Beautiful data series. Can you tell me what the source is for these data series?

Much appreciated.

Tim
Wuornos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 04:39 PM   #20
country flag AnnaK_4ever

AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuornos View Post
Beautiful data series. Can you tell me what the source is for these data series?

Much appreciated.

Tim
Official WTA Tour site
AnnaK_4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 04:33 PM   #21
country flag Wuornos

Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all Wuornos is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaK_4ever View Post
Official WTA Tour site
Great but I can't find the all time list there. Probably just being thick. Can you post the link please.

Thanks

Tim
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 08:26 PM   #22
country flag AnnaK_4ever

AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute AnnaK_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuornos View Post
Great but I can't find the all time list there. Probably just being thick. Can you post the link please.

Thanks

Tim
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3...rize_money.pdf

for career millionaires only:
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3...llionaires.pdf
Old Jan 18th, 2008, 10:22 AM   #23
country flag Wuornos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaK_4ever View Post
Great thanks for that.

Appreciated

Tim
Old Mar 14th, 2008, 06:26 PM   #24
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

do you have the 2007 Y.E. stats?
Old Mar 15th, 2008, 01:31 AM   #25
country flag AnnaK_4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrserenawilliams View Post
do you have the 2007 Y.E. stats?
added.
Old Mar 20th, 2008, 08:28 AM   #26
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

All of Serena's years since 1999 to 2007 are in the Top 50 prize money except 2006

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 04:11 PM   #27
country flag Jedna je Jelena

Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold Jedna je Jelena is a splendid one to behold

Lady Jaja has more than 10 millions now !!!
Jedna je Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote