** Aravane and the salutary Red Clay ** - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 28th, 2007, 08:30 AM   #1
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
** Aravane and the salutary Red Clay **

A thread to support Aravane in all the events on red clay with the view to preparing Roland-Garros She will play Estoril, Berlin, Roma and Istanbul. It was on this surface that she began her rise last year, let's hope that it will bring her some luck !

This week, she is in Estoril. She has been there for few days to have the last trainings. Sadly, she won't be seeded. The draw will be available soon !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2007, 03:00 PM   #2
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Aravane and the salutary Red Clay **

The tourney doesn't begin with a good news, Aravane's bad luck continues ... She faces the toughest player of the draw as a first match : Lucie Safarova.

Her draw :
Daniilidou(8) vs Brianti
Sucha vs Dominguez Lino
Yakimova vs Q
Rezai vs Safarova(3)

The good point is that Aravane is leading the H2H but we all know how much Lucie has improved this year. Still, she remains a little bit inconsistent, so Aravane will have to take advantage of this. I am not very confident but I wish her all the best.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Apr 28th, 2007, 11:06 PM   #3
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold

It will be certainly hard but she can do it!
Allez Aravane!
Old May 5th, 2007, 02:59 PM   #4
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Aravane lost 76(5) 75. Good fight, despite the loss.

Old May 5th, 2007, 03:03 PM   #5
country flag Iceland
From island to island

New draw in Berlin, new chances for a third win of the year :

Hantuchova - Q
Peng - Q
Rezai - Medina G
bye - Jankovic

Not an easy match to begin the tournament, but definitely winnable. Medina is very experienced especially on clay, but she has the kind of game that really suits Aravane. She has a real shot to get a good victory and some precious points. After, the rest of the draw is much less exciting.
Bon courage !

Old May 9th, 2007, 06:30 PM   #6
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Another match, another loss despite another good fight 76(15) 46 60 for Medina .
Win the next one please Aravane or get back to the ITF !

Old May 11th, 2007, 04:02 PM   #7
country flag souam

souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future souam has a brilliant future

Aravane!
souam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #8
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Aravane is in Rome.
She has a BYE in the first round of the Q draw. Then, she will face the winner of Gagliardi/Errani.
Very easy draw, here will come the third win.
Come on Aravane !

Old May 12th, 2007, 09:56 AM   #9
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Aravane! Errani is a tough grinder though. Gagliardi should be easy.

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 12:02 PM   #10
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Errani is winning though I prefer Gagliardi.

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 01:09 PM   #11
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Errani won. It shouldn't be too difficult for Aravane, she will have to stay steady and focused.

Old May 12th, 2007, 01:41 PM   #12
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future

Good Luck Aravane !

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 03:32 PM   #13
country flag marion127

marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all marion127 is a name known to all

allez aravane !!!

Mary Pierce
marion127 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #14
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck,Aravane!!!!
Old May 13th, 2007, 12:04 PM   #15
country flag Iceland
From island to island

3rd win of the year She defeated Errani 76(0) 62.
She really scared me, she quickly led 4-0 but then she lost the five next games. She finally refocused and dominated the rest of the match.
Nice second set with 5 more aces