Simona Halep (România) - Page 83 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 6th, 2010, 03:55 AM   #1231
country flag PerfectForm

PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future PerfectForm has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Serena is taller and structurally stronger than Simona. If anything, Simona's best results came after the operation & I think she looks so much better now.

Morita. Pavlyuchenkova. Halep. Antoniychuk. Wozniacki. Vesnina. Chakvetadze. Jankovic. Ivanovic. Puig

Larcher D B. Diyas. Orlik. E Bogdan. Khromacheva. Ishizu. Kovalets. Kichenoks. Cepelova
PerfectForm is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2010, 02:20 PM   #1232
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Without being racial, I would say that Serena has like a lot of other black women, a very compact and powerful body and of course she is taller than Simona.

Look at the photo and you can see that Simona's chest seems to be twice as big as Serena's because she is apart from that a very dainty girl and such a body isn't made for huge "ballast"

I also heard of the insultions at her, when I watched some of her videos on youtube. They say that millions of women would be happy to have such boops, but she is a professional tennis player and therefore hamped by a huge chest. The decision to reduce them didn't edge down on her, but she wants to fulfill her dreams of a great tennis career, so she had to do it.

I'm not a fan of her, because she had big boops. I like her character (always excited and nervous like me )and her way to play tennis.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 02:12 AM   #1233
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was a good idea . If you were really her fan, you'd support her decision and want better tennis results and not bigger boobs . I don't think you are a fan of her if you were against the surgery. Then you're just a fan of her boobs

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 08:14 AM   #1234
country flag thadeuss

thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future thadeuss has a brilliant future

Beside the health problems caused by those gigantic boobs, Simona looked like a 30 year old woman, her body looked deformed, now she looks much better - like a 15-16 years old girl. She made the best decision to "downsize" the boobs. But I don't think we should talk about her boobs anymore...

Last edited by thadeuss : Oct 8th, 2010 at 12:12 PM.
thadeuss is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2010, 11:15 AM   #1235
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
Beside the health problems caused by those gigantic boobs, Simona looked like a 30 year old woman, her body looked deformed, now she looks much better - like a 15-16 years old girl. She made the best decision to "downsize" the boobs. But I don't think we should talk about the boobs anymore...
Yes, I totally agree with you. We should discuss her performances on court and not her appearance beside it. We are here in a tennis forum and not in one about models.
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 06:38 AM   #1236
country flag Curcubeu

Simona is back in Europe again!

She will play the 100K-Challenger in Torhout (Belgium)
Her first opponent is Sandra Zahlavova.

Good luck Simona!
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 11:32 PM   #1237
country flag Jokker

Jokker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by thadeuss View Post
she looks much better - like a 15-16 years old girl. She made the best decision to "downsize" the boobs. But I don't think we should talk about her boobs anymore...
Hmmmm, how many 18-year-old girls want to look like a 15-year-old? I can't think of any.

But you're right about one thing, she is stunning beautiful young woman - I hope we get to see much more of her in the years ahead.
Jokker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 01:03 AM   #1238
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in Torhout!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 10:27 AM   #1239
country flag finalforce

finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold

Koddaert Ladies Open - Double match

More on: http://www.teracon.be/tennisforum/te...0_-_11_10_2010
finalforce is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 10:53 AM   #1240
country flag Curcubeu

Thank you for your nice pictures! Simona looks very atheltic on them.
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 09:22 PM   #1241
country flag Curcubeu

Simona Halep def. Sandra Zahlavova 7:5 4:0 Ret.

A solid start into the tournament, though I'm wondering what has happened to Sandra?

Next round against Baltacha will be tough.
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 10:01 PM   #1242
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Bafta Simona!
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 01:47 PM   #1243
country flag finalforce

finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold finalforce is a splendid one to behold

She won the first set 6-4 but now 2*-4 down, com'n Simona!
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 02:14 PM   #1244
country flag finalforce

She lost the second set 5-7 com'n!!
Old Oct 14th, 2010, 03:10 PM   #1245
country flag Curcubeu

But in the end

Simona Halep def. (3) Elena Baltacha 6:4 5:7 6:2

What a brilliant win against the number 3 of the tournament. She never won against a higher ranked player on Hard Court, I guess. An important step into the right direction.

Next round against Bertens or Dominguez-Lino should be feasible.
Closed Thread